Please lower the price for recruiting troops for high rank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redtsai, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Offer incentives. Penalties just leave a bad taste in the mouth.

roguecylon likes this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

When did they widen the range gap at that level? I thought from 450+ it was a free-for-all?

3. placo

placo Crew

I think they did it in this past update. Before the update i only saw peeps about 100 above and below. Now i see tons of diff peeps

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Interesting. I've been telling people it was +/- 50 points, until 450+, above which anyone can see anyone else. It'd be nice to know what the real numbers are.

5. placo

placo Crew

I could be wrong. Maybe its just that they widened the user log off range from 7 days to 28(ithink) days. What ever it is im finally seeing a ton more peeps. I used to hit the plunder button and after lookin at 2 different peeps, it would bring me back to my place cause there was noone left to attack.

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yeah, I think that's it. I am seeing a ton more people also. And one inactive user I've kept around (Last on Nov 2) has been getting raided ever since the update came out. I love this part of the update, because all those people who quit playing are gonna have max resources for us to take. :)

7. Strike

Strike Crew

I have to stop attacking, can't afford it with these rates:(
    I use:
    2 WD = 200K
    8 Juggs = 96K
    6 Bombers = 21K
    31 Gunners = 34100
    Total = 350K/attack
    It's insane...
    That means that without gemming i can't do s**t

placo likes this.
  8. placo

placo Crew

Exactly my point!! I use the same troops. I hope chris looks at these!

9. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Is the problem here you're saying that you're not achieving a +350K loot in an attack?

10. placo

placo Crew

In the 700's???absolutely not. An avg raid will get about 150k and a great reaid will only be about 250k. Its not possible to get ahead on grog. In order for me to upgrade anymore ill have to drop below 500.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. and Strike like this.
  11. Strike

Strike Crew

Yes thats Exactly the problem because high rank players almost never have these amounts because they also use them in attacks...We have ALOT of gold though so we get attacked by lower rank pirates who is upgrading their walls( i have all my base fully upgradede so i cant use the gold for anything)

placo likes this.
  12. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

This is easily the single biggest issue the game has right now(aside from the obvious one which is recruitment time and cost). Many of us discussed a win bonus that tiers at certain pirate rank levels to help alleviate this issue. Would need to be at least 150K/150K gold/grog to even start to help above 600. Personally don't care what you do but whatever it is I hope it's soon, the games unplayable above 600. You want us to stop hitting weaker bases? Incentivize us to stay up here.

13. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

far away from 350k, in rank 800+ even 100% destroy, I got 100k grog or less. my cost per match is 500k grog as all my skills are fully trained.

14. placo

placo Crew

Even if we were able to get 350k in grog from an attack, that would only barely cover our next army. Not even accounting for the loot we loose when we get attacked. Im stuck around 750 and cannot attack anymore cause i got no grog. Gotta hope my shield somehow never ends. Lol

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  15. whiners pushed back now the attackers pushing back dev team admins must be pulling hair out lol what do these pirates want!!! Lol but if you cant get loot to cover troops you won't attack you will lose interest you wont attack bases on lvl because not worth it, deff a flaw in the system of a other wise good game.

16. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Yup. Thats why we push 3 days at a time and only every couple weeks or so. It's a nice change of pace but quickly becomes a chore. I'm on day 3 pushing and I'm already seriously fed up. You should be able to play in the 700's all the time if you want. There's no way I could the way it is now.

17. ph7 in low 100s now beating up ez ph6 and 5s quantity of quality loot scale the factor in that, if your not maxed out ph7 or close to it you will be dropping to find loot to build and raid ,hitting more smaller islands then before kinda of back fired now lil guys bigger targets if they have 200 k of resources before they be skipped for bigger loot.

18. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Of course. Altogether the loot nerf was a terrible idea as was stated on this forum many times way before it came out. There were always better solutions that would help the noobs who cant get ahead such as speeding recruitment, or win bonuses to keep high lvl players in the upper ranks. Now instead of gemming my army and whipe'n out ph 5,6 &7's ill just use 10-15 troops on baby bases non-stop. I'm certainly not gonna gem troops for less loot, I'm not stupid.
    This update just seemed lazy to me. Pirate catcher instead of tavern Que. loot nerf instead of real solutions to help the noobs. The whole thing annoys me to no end. The December update has gotta be better than this. If not it's on to the next game.

19. 170 spot top 200 player Punch Ph7 near maxed out drops low to 58rank and in 1 day he's back up at 638rank?... Don't know how that fast gem like crazy troops attacked non stop ? But point is he banging lil bases and still jumped up rank no harm no foul lol feel bad for lil bases now more than ever ez plunder with few troops not big waste like full out attack on same lvl base . Gets less loot on lower lvls just hits them more on way back up to his top 200 spot... December update seems to be a lot of players line in the sand. :confused:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  20. placo

placo Crew

Anyone know if the replays will be fixed in the dec update? It seems like everytime im attacked i loose 1 or 1 stars and bout 60-80% but on the replay i always with giving up only 30%. i really hope this gets fixed so i can actually see any weaknesses in my base. Anyone hear any info? Or will it cost BP to see an accurate replay?