Plunder Pirates World Race to the Top! All Guilds Welcome, April 7-12!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arr, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

Thanks Arr. Great job organizing this. I'd send ya grog but they won't let me.

Darke Shadow, Arr and Skull King like this.
  2. TBird

TBird Captain

Darn close!!!
    Great job everyone!!!

Darke Shadow, Ian, Arr and 1 other person like this.
  3. Maverick

Maverick Crew

It was fun! Our guild Outlanders pushed hard, thanks so much for Capt Wep and all active menbers.
    Thanks you! Arr for organizing and diligently updated score and graph for the fun event!

Darke Shadow, Arr and Skull King like this.
  4. Skull King

Skull King Crew

That was one WICKED race. Super cool. Congrats to all!

Darke Shadow, Arr and Maverick like this.
  5. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Hats off to MM. Passed us on the home stretch. Great job everyone. Shows guild wars will be a blast.

6. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I tried to force the rank too much today whilst juggling a newborn. End result was a loss of 50 points. We came close To catching 2 & 3, so close.

Darke Shadow and Arr like this.
  7. Arr

Arr Captain

Race Results (unofficial until I confirm with Rapt Renegades and RFF2):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The following are unofficial numbers until I confirm with the guilds below! Got caught up with the race and didn't get these numbers until a few mins after 9PM. Rap said they were at 3333 so I will go with his word. RFF2 please confirm your points and I will modify your GR for the final!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  8. Christy

Christy Commodore

A ton of fun. Many including myself hit our personal best. Time to recover :D Hope we can do it again sometime. Congratulations to everyone. And a special thank you again to @Arr for keeping track of all of the data and for the wonderful commentary :)

9. Cupcake bunnies

Cupcake bunnies Powder Monkey

Thanks Arr! Appreciate your work!

Darke Shadow, Salty Snack and Arr like this.
  10. Christy

Christy Commodore

I had to remove a member as soon as push was over. Hope it didn't reflect on our place because I don't know if the boards were updated. But he HAD to go :(

Wepwaet likes this.
  11. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Congrats to all! That was fun to watch. Now if you all would be so kind as to return the PR I donated during the push as you drop back down to lick your wounds. :D

12. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Sorry to hear that @Christy, that is tough thing for anyone to have to do.

Christy likes this.
  13. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Thanks - it doesn't change the outcome but that is where we were at 9PM. A few of our members were pretty burnt out and/or sitting there with no grog left and were eager to drop as soon as 9 o'clock passed.

Darke Shadow likes this.
  14. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Yep, but better not to hold on to people just for the sake of rank. We kicked a total of 5 members during the push, but we gained 3, so can't really complain.

15. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

Read. My. Tentacles.

16. Arr

Arr Captain

A million thanks for participating! It was an honor to work with each of you. Tracking guild progress throughout the event was the least I could do to showcase everyone's effort. I have updated the first post and post #268 with the race results.

I hope you all had fun during this race and wish everyone the best!

17. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I was just a sideline viewer, but I sure enjoyed this thread. Very well managed and exciting to read. Especially the last three pages. Good job everyone.

PS
    I think the leaderboard is still smoking from all the abuse... :D

TiGeR

# Johnny Doe #, Arr and Christy like this.
  18. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Good stuff everyone :)
    Now I can drop and get back to posting bug reports haha

The Fish Eyed Pirate and Arr like this.
  19. was a tough race got hammered multiple times by some really good players. Learned a lot, loved it a lot. Now back to farming those walls!

Arr, Skull King and Ian like this.
  20. Scoobyjaz

Scoobyjaz Powder Monkey

That was nice, can't wait for the next one! Arr, Arr-you gonna call the shot ? Make sure to contact me, don't want to miss it...!

Thanks to all the participating guilds, so much more fun when not pushing alone !

Christy, Raptelan and Arr like this.