Post your best Treasure Chest Loot here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tex, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Do Davy Jones's Chests ever give anything other than Gold? I actually heard long long ago someone actually got an item from one once, but maybe that was just a rumour. Fingers crossed I will one day find one with 1 Copper or a half full keg of Gunpowder.
    [​IMG]

2. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Isn t this Thread named: " Post your BEST treasure loot here " ?! Its totally gone Off-Topic meanwhile...has become more of a whining thread about horrible loot. :confused:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  3. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

Tks I'd do it but I'm not downloading something to put a photo on a website once idc if yall don't believe so bye and I know there's bound to be someone saying we never said we don't believe you

4. SaK

SaK First Mate

Lol...best of luck with dj chests in future:rolleyes:

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  5. awbo

awbo Captain

Pretty happy with this one:
    [​IMG]

Ian and Bl00dBaTh like this.
  6. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

maybe that is their BEST loot. chests can be utter trash, and getting 1 davy chest can take 100 sea battles.

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I didn't bother taking a screen shot, but today I obtained a Davy Jones chest that included 100 GEMS. No joke. It really did. Everything else was more/less the norm.

TiGeR

Ian and Bl00dBaTh like this.
  8. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

i have seen screenshots of 800 gems in a davy chest. insanely rare. but knowing you got 100 gives me hope of receiving gems in my chests. :D

9. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

Rare I've got a 1000 and 900 gems chests in a week

10. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

you are blessed. lol.

11. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Nice find, I've never gotten anything even close to that from a DJ Chest. Nice one.

12. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yea I've heard people getting large amounts of Gems from some chests. If you get anymore check back here, it would be interesting to see if it's the same few players that are getting the good drops, maybe you're doing something different that is increasing your chances.

13. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Pretty good for me because I use Boomer. Pretty sure this was a 3* Navy Ship and I hit a 2* on the same trip for 1x Gun Powder. 5 in one trip.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  14. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Wow!!!! Nice find, you're a lucky pirate, I've never seen anything like that, all 3 slots have an item, I don't even get 1 slot with an item haha.

15. Jeff C

Jeff C Powder Monkey

I thought this was half-decent :D
    [​IMG]

Ian, awbo and Skye like this.
  16. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

It would want to be good, you bought it, if you buy a chest it should be a lot better than ones found on the map.

17. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I don't actually believe this but I've had the best day EVER item hunting, here we go:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I've never got anything close to this amount of items in the one day, sooooo happy. :D

Tex likes this.
  18. Skye

Skye Commodore

Not a treasure chest but I pulled 1kbp along with the raw garnet from a 5* serpent today, that was a nice treat.

19. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

More luck today, I got more items in 2 days than I have in over a week. Wonder have the payouts been tweaked?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Nope, no changes to payouts at all!