Post your best Treasure Chest Loot here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tex, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I now get better rewards for hitting 1-3* star Monsters/Ships than 4-5* ones, that shouldn't be the case, it needs to be fixed ASAP.

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

1-3* monsters give plenty of common materials, so for early levels, farming weak ones is the best option, but when you start needing uncommon/rare/epic materials, the only option is to hit a strong monster and pray for luck. I don't think you're going to find epics off of a 1* shark, as much as I'd love to keep farming them!

Getting Exquisite Diamonds (which is a chest only material, and I doubt it will come from a Battered Chest) for Blackbeard is currently virtually impossible for a free player though. Davy Jones chests are rare enough as is, and the drop rate from them is abysmal.

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  3. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Ok so this is getting funny, here's two of my Chests today, one from a 5* Ghost ship & the other from the 1* Crab....
    Ghost Ship:
    [​IMG]

Crab:
    [​IMG]

More items & more BP from a target 6min away Vs 15hrs away, who would programme something like this? How on earth can this happen?

Tikigirl, 850arrr, SaK and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

I think this is what Midoki wants, for us to pay 8x on the random chance of getting something good. We see another person get it once, so we keep trying.
    It's the addictive nature of gambling.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  5. SaK

SaK First Mate

[​IMG]

Wow...so many rare, uncommon, un##@&£ Gifts and Rewards from Davy Jones chests...

Wow...wow...f**...u:(

850arrr and Bl00dBaTh like this.
  6. Toolong

Toolong Powder Monkey

Very frustrated with taking a day to get to five star monster to be rewarded with not much more than the adverts, please fix this programmer's

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  7. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Look at this payout Vs the crew it took haha, that's from a 4* (or 5*, not sure) Mighty Kraken
    [​IMG]

Max star Ship:
    [​IMG]
    The payouts are actually getting worse, so far on this 19hr trip I haven't gotten 1 item, from 5 targets, I have 1 target left on this trip, so fingers crossed I get an item. It's sad in a game like this that you have to rely on luck, crossing your fingers every trip.

Tikigirl, 850arrr, SaK and 1 other person like this.
  8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

[​IMG]
    Sweet. From a ghost ship.

Tikigirl, 850arrr and Bl00dBaTh like this.
  9. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Booyaa!!!
    Max 5* Blue Fish.... Look at that sweet 50BP
    [​IMG]

But I'm not mad, look at that sweet 3 Copper!! Most I've ever gotten. But it's still only 3 items for a 19hr trip. In total we are getting far less BP now, I used to get at least 1,500 BP per trip from sailing top left corner, Max Stripped Fish & Max Serpent in the same path, I would force quit the app as soon as I claim both at the same time & clear off backround running, when I opened the app they would have respawned in the same place, this no longer works.

850arrr likes this.
  10. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

[​IMG]
    Finally, a chest worth it. What should I spend it on?

850arrr likes this.
  11. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Figured I'd try buying one of the gem chests. Gotta be better, right?[​IMG]
    Totally worth it.

Bl00dBaTh and Tikigirl like this.
  12. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

^^ ouch

13. SaK

SaK First Mate

Buy more chests with those gems...:D

14. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Ok something has to be done about Ghost Ship payouts, they are a complete joke, they never give anything but Battered Chests, it's gone beyond a joke at this stage.
    [​IMG]
    I will never get enough to upgrade Boomer at this rate, I've gotten 4 Radiant Citrine since the update, despite hitting Ghost ships everyday.

SaK likes this.
  15. yeti

yeti Captain

Its not just ghosts ships unfortunately. I can't get voodoo masks for the life of me. There are stuff all monsters that offer them, and those that do just keep giving me battered chests full of EP and farmable resources.

For the love of Mike, please stop giving EP as a reward when sailing, we are already getting it from doing the sailing!

Salty Snack and awbo like this.
  16. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Complain about getting Battered Chests from Ghost Ships, not the contents of the Battered Chest.

Skye likes this.
  17. SaK

SaK First Mate

[​IMG]
    Fortunately, I'm getting too many voodoo mask from fish, but I don't need them as I don't like Annabelle.Maybe later in future.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  18. yeti

yeti Captain

Gimme gimme! Wish there was a trading post, lol

*Cap'n Sparkle* and SaK like this.
  19. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

[​IMG]
    Dayum not bad.

Skye and c00ni like this.
  20. yeti

yeti Captain