Post your best Treasure Chest Loot here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tex, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Oh ok, must be my luck has finally kicked in haha.

2. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Not bad for a "20" Gem chest. [​IMG]

TBaggins and Tex like this.
  3. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Spend 250k grog on an army to destroy 1 four star fish and get 250 grog in return. Spend 20 gems on a chest and get 800 in return. Seems legit... Lol

pkrhett likes this.
  4. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Exploring is Free, buying chests NOT, issue solved. :p;)

5. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

and exploring is absolutly garbage compared to chests, thus making the LP very P2P... problem created...

6. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

oh, good to know they are still horribly random :D love having found 1 DJ chest at sea since the launch of 2.0, even though i've done over 300 sea battles since -__-

7. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

It's not free. Lol. You have to recruit.

8. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

true, but recruit cost is cheap. the most expensive part of sailing is... time. wasting my time on voyages that turn up 200g for every battle (3-5* garbage)

9. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Ehh. My point was merely that was comical how epic that reward was compared to the typical Exploration reward. ;). That was a truly epic chest...

I'm not even complaining, just poking fun. It is what it is. I'm mad it wasn't my chest. Lol.

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  10. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

Very very I've bought a fourth builder and 3 admirals with it

11. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[​IMG]
    Just got one Admiral's Chest. Gotta be happy with this one.
    Had Mack and Blackbeard both stuck, now I just need the grog which is rarer than epics at high PR.

12. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

[​IMG]
    Gave in and spent 600 gems on Merchant Chests, one of the best ones I seen.

13. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

14. I'm a full subscriber to the "pics or it didn't happen" philosophy. However, I'm not sure how to screen shot my phone (guessing there is an app for that?). So take this for what it is worth (I get that some/many won't believe me):

I went crazy buying merchant chests when they were on sale and then after my storage building upgraded I bought 10 more (that was today).

The coolest hauls (besides the nice idol totems/copper/iron that I needed to upgrade my legendaries) was that I got 900 gems from one chest that was on sale and then just today I got 1000 gems. With which I bought more chests, of course. So basically Midoki gave me approximately $15.82 for playing their game. The house is still up on me but it was a nice little kick-back.

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  15. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

My best ever Battered Chest:
    [​IMG]

And finally a Ghost Ship that actually paid out, I can't even remember the last one that didn't pay a chest:
    [​IMG]

16. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Just opened another Quartermaster Chest, not bad.
    [​IMG]

17. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

18. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

19. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

20. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

If you use an iPhone or iPad press the home button and the lock button at the same time to save a screen shot.