ROYAL RUMBLE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -APES-, Jun 10, 2015.

1. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Good Day Everyone......

I have moved Friday's Rumble discussion over to a new post as to not infringe on LS thread.

Rumble update.

Active teams confirmed for this Friday's Rumble

PIRATES UNITED
    Pegleg Mutiny
    Bad Piggies
    Black Flag
    Rapt Renegades

Looking for other top tier guilds to step up and join in on the rumble....

Start time TBD shortly....

Oak Doak likes this.
  2. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

This is a much better treats. The other one was going nowhere fast.

3. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

Thread. Damn I'm old

4. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Laughing Skulls is still available for anytime after noon EST. :) Alas we have no royalty in the guild.

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

haha Apes, Royal Rumble could be a separate rumble but for leaderboard guilds? wouldn't that be sweet? Perhaps its hard to find 5 guilds, maybe 1v1 instead. @Lynsey [Midoki] This is off-topic so now I'm gonna stay on topic.

Black Flag will be participating, sounds like fun. Just make sure its not too far away from 2-6:00 PM EST, otherwise i'm gonna have to start the rumble in the middle of the night:eek::eek:

roguecylon likes this.
  6. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Just to confirm, Rapt Renegades will join the fun. Please let us know the start time as soon as possible though so we can make sure to be available (not stuck in another rumble, etc.) at the start time.

Everyone keep in mind that Rumble times are buggy and they often drag on for more than the allotted 24 hours, so don't take a chance by cutting it too close by having another Rumble end right before this one, or you may miss it!

7. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Good day Everyone...... In an effort to accommodate everyone's start time requests the rumble start time for this Fridays Royal Rumble will be 12:15 pm EST. Please confirm your attendance.

Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    roguecylon likes this.
  8. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thank you for setting a time that accommodates our schedule. Laughing Skulls will make every effort to be there. Thank you Apes for organizing the rumble, I know how much of an aggravation this can be trying to accommodate all interested guilds and their schedules.

roguecylon likes this.
  9. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

You guys need to sync watches :) lol

Assuming ETZ is EST correct?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  10. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Rapt that was awesome.

11. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

We're in. Better get matched with someone after all this. o_O

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  12. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Souls has to pass -- we have members away this weekend

13. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

My Pleasure Spongee....

14. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hi Red Privateer........ Thanks for checking in.

Cheers
    APES

15. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Weren't we already in a Rumble together? Or was it BarbaryRenegade you guys matched? Anyways, would be fun if you wanted to join regardless. I am sure we will have plenty of absentee members too, or those who get 6 BP and call it good. :p

16. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Anybody who doesnt have a few zero's is gonna look awfully suspicious. Not sure why anybody would pass, not like your losing out on wonderful prizes by not winnng your typical noob rumble.

17. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

We're always up for a good rumble (because Midoki only knows the crappy ones their algorithm has been dishing out of late!) but we actually want to be there for it! ☺

18. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I must be the most horrible leader in this game. Any member in our guild with a zero without a valid excuse is being kicked immediately afterwards lol.

*Cap'n Sparkle* and Raptelan like this.
  19. That time works for us too. Hopefully at least a few of us will get matched :)

Cocobean likes this.
  20. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Like always we will post 50 and sleep on it ;)