ROYAL RUMBLE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -APES-, Jun 10, 2015.

1. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hey Donkey ...... Yes there are different levels of competition for sure and all people compete at different levels. The more competitive people tend to gravitate to guilds better suited to there needs.. active, competitive, organized and structured. While the casual player will pick a guild better suited to there needs .... social, development, casual gaming. People just need to respect each individuals choices for what they are...... For the record my wife would fall into the categories of calling me stupid.

Regards
    APES

2. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I agree 100%. I have learned one thing after months of playing this game - trash talk is cheap and unfortunately some like to talk a lot of it in convincing ways. Remember that we are all just real people, granted of different ages and cultures and personalities, playing this game. I just had a nice visit to Pirates United and Pirates United X and it was a great experience. Heard a lot of slander about them before, just silly rubbish talk. Spongee and RogueCyclon spent time visiting our guild in the past and are also outstanding people. Sometimes it is easy to fall into criticism on the forums especially but best is to just have respect for each other and not make negative assumptions.

3. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Lol. As would my wife, or should I say as does my wife.

And your right there are always varying levels of guilds and/or players but the gap is tremendous in this game; unlike any other I've played by far. Wars in other games are more often than not relatively competetive, whereas here unless you take it upon yourself to set something up on the forum you fight against 4 guild with absolutely no shot at winning. We have rumbled every day since they started and we have had 1 competetive rumble (by competetive I mean we had to kinda try the last few hours to make sure we win). This game has far too few serious players to ever be an elite game. Its good for casual players, especially f2p, but its so stale for serious players its sick. Everybody has a maxed base and there is no sign that anything new and fresh is coming anytime in the near or distant future.

I'm just calling it like I see it because its obvious to me, the game is dying. As it stands now I am officially retired. :(

4. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

We loved having you visit X Rapt, feel free to come visit anytime. Great to see some different replays and play with your troops :)

PU-X is an open door (well if you have the rank) so anyone that thinks PU is just this evil empire with an Ape at the top - feel free to come see our awesome teamwork. Plus you get a lady capt...I will even wear my fancy leather pants for visitors ;-)

Oak Doak likes this.
  5. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I have visited on invitation several top guilds, and would love to hangout one day with PU and PUX. Maybe next time you rank up.

6. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Rank up? Huh? Explain to the blonde!

7. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I'm a blond too, and you're likely twice as smart as me....

Rank the guild up to first place.

Darke Shadow likes this.
  8. Scheherazade & I visited Rapt to lend a hand during the Royal Rumble. Upon our return to Plank Divers a male guild mate commented how happy he was to have us home! That chat was quiet & boring while we were gone.

Immediately I showed the in game chat to my hubs: "See! There are men who love excessive pointless female chatter!" :p LOL!

P.S. Sche helped, I went to the water park :oops:

9. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Are you ready to Rumble ?!

Royal Rumble II coming soon...................

Raptelan likes this.
  10. Ian

Ian Commodore

Hi @-APES- why not suggest Midoki put ALL the requested 'refund' gems in the middle and 'winner takes all' ? ;)

Raptelan and Tex like this.
  11. Fil

Fil Captain

Now THAT would be something to get excited about...

12. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

The guys don't know how much they love having us women around until we are gone :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Darke Shadow likes this.
  13. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Nope we know and appreciate all the banter.

14. I think a more structured royal rumble with midokis team behind it with unique aesthetic rewards (things to have that others don't) would interest some of the lower teams to compete at higher levels. Maybe a rumble 2 days long with all guilds. ?? I would like new flag poles or pirate emblems next to our names to show accomplishments to all.

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  15. Rob(SHADOWDRAGON)

Rob(SHADOWDRAGON) Powder Monkey

I am sorry I missed that tilt , I'm in for the next one Spongee

16. Ole Smokey 01

Ole Smokey 01 Powder Monkey

Hello everyone we are Active Hope & would like to join in on rumble we r 27/0 we have taken down guilds like sinister souls we are accepting all challenges just tell us what time and would like to stress keep a clean rumble no GEMS will take anyone again just tell me what time

Capt'n Bly likes this.
  17. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@ Ole Smokey. Skulls will have to pass (not possible for us to rumble and not gem :eek:). But I am sure you will find a great many guilds interested in a no gem rumble. I suggest starting a new thread and advertise it as a no gem rumble. But I suspect some people might not abide by the honor system when winning is one the line. But would be a blast to watch and look forward to the post rumble accusations of gemming :p.

MorganFlint likes this.
  18. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

It is impossible to prove if somebody gems or not, I agree with Spongee when winning is on the line we push hard, pretty lucky to be 27-0 and still haven't found a good competitive rumble yet, it's fun when u find one, it pushes you to limits u couldn't believe u could reach, ask Midoki's server what I mean lol

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  19. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Is this ever going to happen again?

20. Not a rumble fan tho. Rumbles for to get easy resources thats what I like about it .

Raptelan likes this.