Tortuga Nest: Top 100! (#20 atm) The guild your mama warned you about. [Feb 19: SPOTS OPEN

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kelani, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Due to an unexpected exit, we now have ONE SPOT open. Check out the rules at the top of the post, and if you see what you like, join us or pm @Kelani!

2. Join: Clash of Clams

Join: Clash of Clams Powder Monkey

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Hi to you!

4. Join: Clash of Clams

Join: Clash of Clams Powder Monkey

Yea dude. What kind of battle strategy do you use :p

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, Drop and Hope is pretty much how I do it.

First, I drop troops near where I want to breach.
    Hope they go the right way
    Hope they survive the two ground pounders I completely overlooked during preview
    Hope the bombers blow a hole in the wall, instead of leading the pack through a flame gate
    Hope they survive the 2 mortars that whomp them when I accidentally trigger Bring it On when a Brute is in the middle of the pack
    Hope the WD stays with the pack, and doesn't run off to protect one gunner who's attacking the most useless building in town

If all of that goes well, then sometimes I win, except when

WAIT

I forgot that [censored] outhouse over in the corner. :D

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

7. Fang

Fang First Mate

That was the greatest summary of an attack strategy ive read in a long time. lol!

Kelani likes this.
  8. Rachael

Rachael Crew

Way to go TN!! Nice rumble win ;)

Kelani and Shonda La like this.
  9. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Yep... now for the WD to train his Range!

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

July 2 Update: We're currently in the midst of a huge rumble with Espana Piratas and RFF3. Naturally, we're kicking pirate butt :) Luck++ to everyone!

On an unrelated note, we have ONE SPOT OPEN. If you meet our criteria, Send a join request, or PM Kelani to arrange your joining :)

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

July 3 Update: We' just finished a huge rumble with Espana Piratas and RFF3. Despite a close battle (thanks to a highly-caffeinated and efficient RFF effort), we mounted a huge comeback and clawed our way back to the top.

On an unrelated note, we have ONE SPOT OPEN. If you meet our criteria, Send a join request, or PM Kelani to arrange your joining :)

[​IMG]

12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

July 24 Update: ONE SPOT OPEN, and Cleanout coming in a few days, so we will have several new spots opening up. Want to be part of one of the oldest guilds, where you can kick butt but aren't required to play 18 hours every day? PM Kelani to reserve your spot now! :)

One spot Open! PM Kelani or Send a Join Request today! :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

July 31 Update: THREE SPOTS OPEN! Want to be part of one of the oldest, most fun and respected guilds around, where you can still kick butt but aren't required to play 18+ hours every freaking day? JOIN US TODAY. Send a Join request, or PM Kelani to reserve your spot now! :)

Three spots Open! PM Kelani or Send a Join Request today! :)

Rachael likes this.
  14. GB2400

GB2400 Powder Monkey

Hello. Figuring this forum thing out slowly. I wrote on your personal page Kel. But j would be honored to plunder with an active group. Been playin for roughly 5 or 6 months but to no avail I have not found an active guild. I am a close to max PH6. Starting to battle more cuz I need the BP to upgrade my academy. Hopen can get in l. If not I will upgrade and get my stats up and keep trying. Thx.

15. Ultimate Sea Dog

Hey dude, Kel might get you in. I'm a new PH6, and he let me in when I was PH4:)

16. GB2400

GB2400 Powder Monkey

I hope so. Been lookin for an active guild for to long.

17. Ultimate Sea Dog

PM him if needed:)

18. GB2400

GB2400 Powder Monkey

I did. He might be busy

19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

PM replied to. Sorry for the delay :)

GB2400 likes this.
  20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

August 15 Update: We are full :(
    But.. if you still wanna join the nest, we can probably make room for you. Check our rules on the first page, then PM Kelani to talk terms! ;)

Also, Welcome to the nest @GB2400