Will there be new Silo Levels?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John56, Oct 29, 2015.

1. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Annabelle's healing has absolutely won matches for me. Lol. I've had small groups of gunner taking fire from towers and cannons for 30 seconds and Annabelle just sat there healing them til they were all destroyed.

2. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

I respect you a lot Spongee, but I hope that you are wrong about this. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt in this case, so long as the silo expansion comes soon and with additional updates beyond simple expansion. Hopefully issues like sorting materials and other concerns that have been brought up will be addressed in the silo update. We will have to wait and see.

I will be very disappointed if the next silo update simply allows expansion.

3. Jillycut

Jillycut Powder Monkey

A Trading post for swapping extra materials.

4. I think you guys are forgetting one. little. thing.

You can sell off the items for GOLD! GOLD I TELLS YA!

See, Midoki isn't screwing you. Those 10 exquisite diamonds are like $5,000g in your pocket. That, my friends, is a whole lot of carrots.

Cha-Ching.

Fil and MorganFlint like this.
  5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Are you being sarcastic?

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

1000 is kind of low for an epic, hopefully they reevaluate that in the future.

7. I doubt I could be more obvious. :)

8. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

I don't appreciate that you're trying to joke about the low refund costs, though...

9. John56

John56 First Mate

Sarcasm is no joke...

Fil, Ian and WhiteHotBeard like this.
  10. Ian

Ian Commodore

If you don't like the price being offered. Don't sell; and wait till you get your next LP use up those materials; if your Fort needs upgrading, then maybe that should have been a priority for you a long time ago.

Bou Regreg and Skye like this.
  11. Fontlaroy

Fontlaroy Crew

i think Midoki should at least increase the gold price of epic items by at least 25-30% to bring it in line with other games. I am sure there would only be tempered negative response by members on the forum.

12. A 25% increase moves the value from 1000 to 1250 gold. A 100x increase would be better, that would move it to 100k per. Remember that farming 315's is so much easier.

WhiteHotBeard likes this.
  13. Fontlaroy

Fontlaroy Crew

Sorry, I was being sarcastic too :(

BUt, having said all that, I would pay 1,000,000 gold per extra slot in the silo if it was available. Heck, I would pay 8m!

WhiteHotBeard likes this.
  14. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Make it gems instead of gold and Midoki might consider it. :D

Really, they might earn some extra cash if they offer additional slots for a reasonable amount of gems, like 250-500 per slot.