Witch Doctor runs off...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BOomSt!cK, Jul 8, 2015.

1. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I have adopted a similar approach with 1wd, 12 bombers, 2 brutes, 22 skellys and the rest gunners. Use the gunners to clear outlining buildings and the brutes to pull fire while the bombers go for a wall breach. Once in its a dump of the skellys and gunners plus the WD to go to town. The WD still wanders back and forth like an idiot but most of the time he's there protecting my gunners and skellys. I can not use even one jug as the WD will leave any group he's with to protect him anywhere on the map. Btw with skellys on the loose watch the F out for the shark trap as it will gobble up all of them like nothing!

Bl00dBaTh and awbo like this.
  2. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Looks like there has been an adjustment to the WD, did my first attack with him, and defenses didn't attack him until all of the troops got wiped out. Haven't checked if he still follows Juggs yet. I also didnt see motar splash damage or stun damage to him. The resurrection spell seem to work better, He went up to a bouncing skeleton and waited till I activated his ability.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. Known bug. It's going to be fixed

4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Its a known bug already. He's invincible!

5. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

Oh he still follows the juggs if they are nearby, and if them juggs were deployed far away.....as soon as he senses them he will go that way..

6. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

ditch the jugs for skellys and you'll have an invincible army

7. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Don't want this bug fixed....

850arrr, peg-brain bob and Skye like this.
  8. Skye

Skye Commodore

2 WD and a swarm of 66 Skelly will level any current base without much effort if you're careful for the shark trap and hit marrow shield when they go into gp range. And its fun to watch a huge horde of skeletons rip everything to shreds! Yay my little skeletal bumblebees buzzing about!

850arrr likes this.
  9. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I feel they are more like piranhas than bumblebees :D

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Cap'n Greenbeard, Bou Regreg and Skye like this.
  10. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

It is a double edge sword however...my base is getting leveled a lot more it seems, though don't get me wrong, its well worth it to revenge and unleash the piranhas frenzy of destruction :)

11. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

agreed, but the WD is a lot more useable.

12. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

only if you don't use juggs because he still favors them and becomes useless as he follows him to all corners of the map.

13. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

+1 :)

Enuthral likes this.
  14. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I stopped using Juggs and brutes just after the WD loss of sanity. Mix of Skellies and gunners. he almost acts like he use to. yes he did some running after a single Skellie but I can live with that!

15. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Right but the fact that he's working better now is that he's no longer taking any sort of damage. In every battle since the update my WD has never died, not once. To be fair it is loop sided to have this advantage but I sure love it.

16. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Previously, the thief got Berserker. Now, the WD gets a permanent WGT! LOL Midoki

850arrr likes this.