BRITISH BULLDOGS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hakjka, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Top 100 guild

Guild currently closed to recruitment - we reopen again 10th Jan..

So if you wana join a guild that gets the occasional Midoki staff member letting us know about future updates like guild wars, if you are interested in joining a active guild, that has all perks running 24/7 you can apply on the forum, by emailing me, on moreforum, contacting any British Bulldog on the forums or "line" Captain_Hakjka

We have been request only for some time now which means we do require some minimum requirements, like for you to be min PH5, be willing to have catcher, mason and smithy active within 30 days of joining.

Interested? Well in that case welcome to British Bulldogs.

The aim of the guild is:
    1) Fun - boring or bullying players will walk the plank!
    2) Share experiences so people improve - so please post videos in guild chat.
    3) Chat - Have a active chat, upgrades take time, so let's chat get to know each other.
    4) Perks - give each other a helping hand with some useful perks?
    5) War - be in a good position through upgrades to start a guild war when they introduce it.
    6) Top 100 guild - once a month show our face in the top 100.

We agree to abide by the plunder pirates guild standards and not say swear words etc in chat

2. Huge Bulldog Welcome to the newest addition to our crew, Vilfredo!! Looking forward to you joining us the 10th man! :D

3. Blackscourge

Blackscourge Powder Monkey

Arrrrr a merry bunch 'o swashbucklers ye all be!!! Plunder on British Bulldogs!! :)

Welcome vilfredo!

Captain Harlock likes this.
  4. Captain Hakjka

Je suis Charlie

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Captain Hakjka

Guild open to recruitment - we have 1 or 2 slots available - be quick as we will be closed again in next couple of days.

So if you wana join a guild that gets the occasional Midoki staff member letting us know about future updates like guild wars, if you are interested in joining a active guild, that has all perks running 24/7 you can apply on the forum, by emailing me, on moreforum, contacting any British Bulldog on the forums or "line" Captain_Hakjka

We do require some minimum requirements, like for you to be min PH5, be willing to have catcher, mason and smithy active within 30 days of joining.

Interested? Well in that case welcome to British Bulldogs.

The aim of the guild is:
    1) Fun - boring or bullying players will walk the plank!
    2) Share experiences so people improve - so please post videos in guild chat.
    3) Chat - Have a active chat, upgrades take time, so let's chat get to know each other.
    4) Perks - give each other a helping hand with some useful perks?
    5) War - be in a good position through upgrades to start a guild war when they introduce it.
    6) Top 100 guild - once a month show our face in the top 100.

We agree to abide by the plunder pirates guild standards and not say swear words etc in chat

6. Oh crap... My bad boss, I didn't read the rules before I joined... Is number 1 a dealbreaker?
    Will I have to walk the plank, or can you live with my crappy humor? :oops:

7. Captain Hakjka

8. Captain Hakjka

ANNOUNCEMENT - BRITISH BULLDOGS WILL BE INCREASING PH LEVEL TO JOIN IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE - (currently min is ph5)

We are a 99% of time a "closed guild" so if you want to join us.
    APPLY ON AP "line" (use the mobile version even if on ipad) --- line ID captain_hakjka -----
    or message me on forum or email my gmail.

9. Oh good! Even if it is just to be nice... :p

But hey, our bet on 'line' is off! No fair with you recruiting whole guilds to come join us, I don't stand a chance! :mad: :(

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  10. Captain Hakjka

Lol, well now you know why I'm captain hehe

11. The bet was only for the one's already in our guild! You sneaking around and recruiting them on 'line' before they even appear in the guild..... And you're emptying all of our grogstorages!! And cutting me out of the daily massages :( Just wait, I'll get my sweet revenge one day.... :p

12. Captain Hakjka

Hic it's not my fault the Billions grog was just tooooo tempting all sitting around downing nothing. I'm hoping we will get some more gold from the empty bottles hehe.

13. Oh, an environmentally friendly pirate huh, recycling? Oh no, sorry, just another gready b******.... :D
    But you know, that is really to much work, you should just do like me, and leave the empty bottles and kegs at someone else's shore, when picking up their full ones... ;)

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  14. Captain Hakjka

ANNOUNCEMENT - BRITISH BULLDOGS HAVE INCREASED TO PH6 TO JOIN.

We are a 99% of time a "closed guild" so if you want to join us.
    APPLY ON AP "line" (use the mobile version even if on ipad) --- line ID captain_hakjka -----
    or message me on forum or email my gmail.

15. Captain Hakjka

The original British Bulldogs is recruiting, To join British Bulldogs you must have ph6. contact me on the forum or on "line" id captain_hakjka. Unlike other guilds we are closed so you cant just join us in game. Why??? cause we are a chatty family guild who care about our members so we don't just let anyone in we let in the people who are friendly and wana have fun. It's not hard to join just say hi :)

We are a active guild on chat. All perks going 24/7. Ranked 101 always close or in top 100 guilds ranking when we have a push (push = a bit too much grog). We concentrate on upgrading and having a good chat and sharing videos of top tips.

Look forward to meeting you. Warmest regards Captain Hakjka

Oh if you dont have a ph6 or help in a occasional push we will make you walk the plank ggaaarrrrrr..... :)

16. Captain Hakjka

BRITISH BULLDOGS January 2015 Standards
    First Mate: All perks and active in chat.
    All crew to have blacksmith, stonemason pirate catcher perk
    Joining PH6 (no rank requirement)
    Five days of month crew rank above 250 / first mates above 350 - you will be monitored.

17. Captain Hakjka

Couple if spots available mail me on PP forum or via "line" captain_hakjka

18. Captain Hakjka

The original British Bulldogs is recruiting, To join British Bulldogs you must have ph6. contact me on the forum or on "line" id captain_hakjka. Unlike other guilds we are closed so you cant just join us in game. Why??? cause we are a chatty family guild who care about our members so we don't just let anyone in we let in the people who are friendly and wana have fun. It's not hard to join just say hi :)

We are a active guild on chat. All perks going 24/7. Ranked 101 always close or in top 100 guilds ranking when we have a push (push = a bit too much grog). We concentrate on upgrading and having a good chat and sharing videos of top tips.

Look forward to meeting you. Warmest regards Captain Hakjka

Oh if you dont have a ph6 or help in a occasional push we will make you walk the plank ggaaarrrrrr..... :)

BRITISH BULLDOGS January 2015 Standards
    First Mate: All perks and active in chat.
    All crew to have blacksmith, stonemason pirate catcher perk
    Joining PH6 (no rank requirement)
    Five days of month crew rank above 250 / first mates above 350 - you will be monitored.

19. Captain Hakjka

British Bulldogs 10Billion+ plundered, active chat, 24/7 perks.
    Congratulations crew your the best.

20. Captain Hakjka

One spot open in BRITISH BULLDOGS, PH6 and above apply on forum, ingame or mail me