Enough with the Pink Already

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Resarf, Feb 25, 2016.

1. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

What if it gets worse? It was trending so well. How did the design train come off the tracks. The ship we've been looking was the harbinger of pink dragon puke to come. And now it's here. The darker blended colors made attacking fun. The clock is counting down, find the ground pounders, where to let fly your sky raiders, etc. We've all made mistakes. Please game Gods make the pink walls gold with black spikes.

2. Patron

Patron Crew

Lets just let the females, pink loving men, and quokas of the world enjoy this time in the game. It'll be over soon lol. I personally don't mind at all, if you dont like them dont upgrade...

Scurvy Red likes this.
  3. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

Come on, don't make fun of the team! At least they move things forward with further upgrades. I'd agree though, that at least the lvl 14 walls and the ground pounders need to be revised a bit.
    The mortars and the gun towers look pretty bad ass!

Compton, bucket, Patron and 2 others like this.
  4. Bathplug

Bathplug Powder Monkey

Whoever designed the cheap toy looking level 14 cannons and ugly level 7 pink ship is probably responsible for this mess. I have all level 13 walls and don't plan to upgrade to level 14 or 15s at all. They just look terrible and all my guild members agree. The level 16 cannon looks decent though but all the pink upgrades look bad. You should've kept to a specific design and colour theme per pirate hall and not this weird mix of colours we have now.

Any chance you could atleast re design the level 14 and 15 walls? Clash of clans did it with there ugly blue electric level 11 walls which were replaced with orange lava ones.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Ebow likes this.
  5. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

I've never seen the lvl 15 walls! Are they any good?

6. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

[​IMG]

Tenrou likes this.
  7. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

You're my hero HornyQuokka, thanks!

Lvl. 15 looks pretty cool!

Actually, this should be lvl.14 and lvl.15 something even stronger than that....

8. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] My idea for future LV 16 walls. Feel free to use it. :D
    And if theres any chance that you can change my IGN back to Horny Quokka it would be much appreciated as well. 5k gems feels a lil bit over the top for it. ;)

[​IMG]

Compton, Ebow, Skye and 1 other person like this.
  9. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

Perhaps the upgraded GP will fire rainbows? *Fingers Crossed*

Compton, Ebow, Christy and 1 other person like this.
  10. Skye

Skye Commodore

I'd love that as an LP outfit option. Maybe for Halloween?

11. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

How about a Dragon Legendary in the spirit of the Sky Raiders and Po the Dragon Warrior? And enough of this chitty-chitt-chit-chat. Chit. Chat.

12. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Say it like it is bro. I'm with you 100% :cool:

I'm guessing that Midoki wants to make island attacks more successful so players don't become discouraged and leave without dropping real coin.

Now they seemed to have created a whole new issue...

TiGeR

Compton likes this.
  13. Ebow

Ebow Crew

I dont have anything against pink color, but for a pirates game... Its horrible, plus the design in my opinion is bad also, like the ship... I hope they change it soon!

Bathplug likes this.
  14. St. Thomas

St. Thomas Crew

The pink is awful!! The boat is ugly, the walls look like molting crab and the cotton candy pink color makes me think of teenage girls! I ask my three teenage granddaughters what they thought. They think the pink is a great for Barbie! Maybe we could have a new LP, Peg-Leg Barbie, eye patch, hook and peg-leg, all in cotton candy pink!

Christy, Alphafox and Compton like this.
  15. Tex

Tex Commodore

My opinion on these walls...
    [​IMG]

16. flyingdoucheman

Lynsey must be an Aerosmith fan, "Pink, is my favorite colorrrrr."

Tessa Rose likes this.
  17. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Actually black is my favourite colour, followed by red and purple. Don't mind Aerosmith, prefer Slayer though. ;) Pink is waaaaay down the list.

Tessa Rose and Skye like this.
  18. flyingdoucheman

Yay, that being said, can You be a Dear & Slay these pink walls and do dark grey with gold spikes? I can be a consultant, I'm a Douche only for the opposition. FD

Tessa Rose likes this.
  19. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

:D :D FYI not all females like pink, for example for me it's literally my least favourite colour!

20. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

So you are saying the male developers love some pink.

Ultimate Sea Dog and Compton like this.