Enough with the Pink Already

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Resarf, Feb 25, 2016.

1. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

For the record, the walls aren't really pink they are more magenta.

Smelly_Vile and flyingdoucheman like this.
  2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Lol @Pink Taco Imbibe raiding is the only way to go :p

Pink Taco and flyingdoucheman like this.
  3. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

The faded red walls are starting to grow on me, don't mind them as much now.

4. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Imbibing sans pants...THE only way to raid!! Lol :p @Spongee

850arrr and Spongee like this.
  5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

6. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Lol, must be Scottish. Kilts!

7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Just be careful not to lose your own set of values over them.;)

I for one wish I could afford to send our beloved and highly skilled painter (artist--cough, cough) at Midoki to San Francisco.
    Clearly (he) is missing out on the finer colors of the rainbow.

TiGeR

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

If they promise to add hello kitty bows to all the skulls, they can stay in my spare room on their trip here!

9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

LOL

TiGeR

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Dang @Lynsey [Midoki]

Does Midoki really find humor in all this? :confused:

I'm already (Blown-Away) that this "so-called" artist has so much POWER and CONTROL vs. local Mngt and even Rovio.

This is far beyond the prior complaints of item design/looks. o_O

Really; where is this heading Midoki? Please tell us. Are we going the way of "Hello Kitty" or is Midoki/Rovio doing this to discourage senior level players from playing anymore.:(

TiGeR

Ebow likes this.
  11. Captain•Snail

Captain•Snail Powder Monkey

Cant agree more pal ,it look terrible!

Tiger Claw likes this.
  12. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Think next time the theme should be along the lines of the mortars & cannons. They look so much more piratey and bad ass than the gps or bunkers. Maybe make ship look ghostly like the black pearl as the update?

Tiger Claw, Pink Taco and 850arrr like this.
  13. Tottok

Tottok Crew

Daaang Daniel, whats up with thoes walls? These so called artists aren't manly enough for this game, this game is MANLY, the big boys play this game, not little power puff girls.

Devs, you think your trolling us with those unicorns in tavern and rose gold iWalls but if your trolling us your trolling yourself and your company. Now when I'll show my BOYS my island they will think I play a non manly game.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  14. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I smell some huge "manly" ego issues in here....:rolleyes::D

15. But honestly... Once all walls reach the pink levels it really gets overwhelming...not so pleasant to look at the game like that, or at least that's my case :confused:.Would be great if they had used a 'neutral' color.

Tiger Claw and Ebow like this.
  16. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Damn Skippy Horny Hamster. :D

Midoki is taking us on a Candy Crush joy ride... Just look at that most recent "Event" icon. ROFL

TiGeR

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  17. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

In our guild we have decided to call it PURPLE :rolleyes: opposed to pink :p
    Works wonders for your mind, the pinky-ness goes like night and day.

He theme is Asian, with the dragons and all, believe so because many of the players are Asian.
    I would have gone with more red-ish walls :mad: a that would be more in line with dragon colours.

If the current canons and morators are an indication of he next Phall we are going the right way again.
    And then you can consider this "in between" island as a burning platform to upgrade off from :D

Sea Patriot likes this.
  18. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sounds good @Kamikazemug, come swing by Elite Legends and I'll visit you guys too

19. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Currently WAAAAAAAY too low. You are at 444 right NOw and i am landing at 209 (streaking for My last few items for serveral LP's. Can't wait till they already all mad (not that you need them, just because you can)

I might take you up for the offer. I'll get back to you at 600+ when I'm up for it again (but as cap can't really leave my ship now can I) :cool:

Sea Patriot likes this.
  20. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Just wait till the salmon coloured ph shows up... :p