Enough with the Pink Already

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Resarf, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Your min PR requirement is 600 to join? That's crazy high PR

2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Royal Dutch 1 says 25 and Royal Dutch 2 says 150, maybe the Captain lowered the minimum PR?

3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You can leave your ship, if you trust your QMs

4. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Would be nice. After flattening the place you got smoked salmon left :D

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  5. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Bwahahahah. I am in the 24/7 rumble guild. Royal Holland. And I wasn't talking about our guild acceptance lvl but my personal rank. Best is just above 700, 1k per defited rumble opponent feels just about right. But I do miss the global leaderboard A LOT!

My QM's are all trustworthy, 2 of them jump the guild every (other) week to help with a fellow guild. Keeps the blood flowing. If you would join, hope you speak Dutch as 92% is Dutch and speaks Dutch in the chat :eek:

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

No, my second language is French. If you're on Line app, hit me up and we can go from there

7. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

Really hope you're joking here, there is all kinds of sexism going on in this post

HornyQuokka likes this.
  8. Tottok

Tottok Crew

So yet again, my jokes are not worthy, dang

9. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

:D :D it's hard to get across tone of voice in text alone

Tottok likes this.
  10. Max Maximus

Max Maximus Powder Monkey

Up until the last update I found the walls getting cooler and cooler, but these last two levels in pink looks like they belong to My Little Pony, not a pirate game!!

Seriously guys, redesign them and update the game asap before ponies invade my island!

Apart from that, great game!

Max Maximus
    Captain of Meyham Mutineers

St. Thomas and Ebow like this.
  11. Tottok

Tottok Crew

Tha wall design is more than awesome, the real problem is the color of it, so many people dislike the color, I don't think they will change the color (they definately should) but this should be a leson not to add bright pink (or gold everything) color in the next buildings.

St. Thomas and Ebow like this.
  12. Max Maximus

You're right, it's the darn pink color.
    The design is cool... Don't know where they got the pink idea from... I love the last few levels, up until lvl 13 with the inca looking.

They should continue in at direction, perhaps make walls taller instead so that sky raiders needs to be deployed closer to get over.

Hope more players complain so that they change the color...

I mean... Pink?!?!?
    Seriously... Nah!

Max

St. Thomas likes this.
  13. Max Maximus

Really they have to change the color of these new walls!!
    This pink My Little Pony girly theme is making our islands look ridiculous.
    Not going to leave any sexual comments as they are so obvious no comments necessary! :)

PLEASE CHANGE COLOR NOW!!
    NO MORE PINK!!

St. Thomas likes this.
  14. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

15. Max Maximus

Thanks, found it and added my comment ;)
    You love pink walls? Hmm, is this a "Horny Quokka" thing or what?
    (Just kidding... Yer name had it coming...) lol

16. Skye

Skye Commodore

I really like the Pink. It shows who is so insecure an insignificant detail like a color could cause them ire.

Also, you seem to really dislike MLP, as you keep bringing it up. I think someone is being overly defensive over their closeted crush on Pinkie Pie, Max.

17. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

They are not going to randomly change the wall color until the next ph upgrade, which I hope will be around August time (sooner if possible ).

18. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

Everyone needs to get over it. No matter what they aren't going to change the walls because a bunch of people complain about them and demand they change them. Just deal with it and accept that the walls are magenta. They will never please everyone no matter what the colors are and no matter what the design looks like. People will always disagree on how things should look. Next update there will be a new list of things you hate and this entire thread of hate for the the color "pink" will be a distant memory.

Hawkbeard and peg-brain bob like this.
  19. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

NOTHING else has earned the hate these walls SO DESERVE. One level is bad enough, but TWO :mad:.

These aren't some easy purchase items either. Do the math and see how much two levels of this crap will cost and how long it might take you to max it.

Yeah...

For me this could be over a year looking at a Midoki disaster unfold just by simply upgrading one wall section every few days or so. It wouldn't be so bad if these were low cost upgrades that can be passed by sooner vs. later, but they aren't. These are significant upgrades and the least enjoyable to accomplish at the higher levels.

BLOODY TWO LEVELS...... What were they thinking o_O

TiGeR

Alnemer likes this.
  20. Tottok

Tottok Crew

Look mate, we are a bunch of people who support the game and we have the right to express our frustration of those walls, thats why there is a forum, not just to say how everything is so great.

As Tiger said, there are 2 walls levels witch takes a fortune and hell of a lot of time to "get over it" like you said.

So we have 2 options, not upgrade to newer walls or, level them up hoping the future walls wont be ugly.

You might like it but everyone I know hate it.

Remember there are so many android devices that has their screen not well calibrated, so you might see it magenta, but on uncalibrated displays it screams pink, mine is AMOLED and while it might be magenta, I see vibrant pink witch when all the walls are pink its too overwalming. pink walls.pink buncers.pink gb all in one place are really dificult to distinguish repidly.

Ebow likes this.