Enough with the Pink Already

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Resarf, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Alnemer

Alnemer Crew

+111111111111

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

Why do people dislike pink so much? Before recent time, pink was considered a boy color, and blue was for girls. And why does it matter if its a boy or girl color? Are people too insecure to have things that don't broadcast to the world "I'm a super manly man"? What about all the girls that play the game, that like the color pink? Do they not ever get anything designed for them? Being upset over a color is such an outrageous notion to me.

You make an argument about wall costs, but PH10 walls cost less in total to upgrade than PH9 walls did, given that we also had to get 25 of the PH9 walls up from lv1 - they cost several million more than PH10 does in total. It is not a difficult grind if you've done it before.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  3. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Is just because this is a PIRATE game, so pink is not correct. Nothing else, I have no problem with pink, but for a pirate game...

cmooneey likes this.
  4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

This has absolutely nothing to do with anyone feeling insecure matey. Simply put... The color choice looks terrible alongside everything else and this is a pirate game, not candy crush.

And yes... This Is a GRIND and you and hamster don't gain any brownie points defending Midoiki here.

Good grief...o_O

TiGeR

Alnemer likes this.
  5. Alnemer

Alnemer Crew

+1
    agree

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You could think of it as a sushi go round, yum

7. Max Maximus

Max Maximus Powder Monkey

Well said Tottok! Considering how many hours we spend looking at the game, it would be great if it was pleasing to the eye!
    I guess we'll just have to live with it and hope Midoki listens to us for the next upgrade!

Regarding my supposed hate of My Little Pony, it's not true @Skye
    It's simply the closest thing I associate with the color and the least pirate-like.

Regarding Pink as a color... I love it in the right places!

8. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Well, I'm not living with this recent Modiki failure. I'm sticking with the last level of walls that a real man made. Sorry Midoki, it's a simple fact.

TiGeR

9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

That my friend is the main reason I'm done with wall upgrades.

Sorry @Lynsey [Midoki], but if Midoki keeps up with pink I'm finished and if you don't offer a comprise you risk failure.

TiGeR

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  10. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

If you don't work in your walls, while many players are already done or close to be done with them, it will be a failure too, adapt and evolve...

MorganFlint and Skillzone10 like this.
  11. Skye

Skye Commodore

You're going to have to work twice as hard when walls 16/17 come out eventually, and you'll have to do at least 3 levels at a time to avoid any being in the pink stage. If you're up for the challenge, and don't mind being beaten easier, I support your decision to keep them underleveled. It keeps over 600 million more gold in the economy to plunder when needed, and it'll be easier to win!

MorganFlint likes this.
  12. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

The walls, like everything else, will have new upgrades in the future. I am only concerned about function over form. When Midoki upgrade Bombers again in the future, I want my walls to be able to hold them out, not crumble like the level 10/11 ones do now. Besides, I have nothing else left to spend gold on (apart from rearming activities anyway), so I might as well build walls, each block two levels at a time. It will take a couple of months, but I will get there.

13. Alnemer

Alnemer Crew

This is a big mistake if u didn't upgrade the walls

14. Floki

Floki Captain

Pink taco might disagree lol

Pink Taco likes this.
  15. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Lol! They've grown on me!! :p

16. Floki

Floki Captain

Walls match my ship at first I thought it was fungus you all tropical like:eek::oops:

Dog Breath likes this.
  17. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Looks like a bunch of Sushi, yummy!

18. Floki

Floki Captain

Hmmmm idea for island name Tuna Sushi

Sea Patriot likes this.
  19. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

20. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain