Friday's Trade Ship Will Be Here Soon. Is Midoki Listening to Its Disgruntled Pirates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirate Christian, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Hope no one is holding their breath. Midoki has already stated don't expect any change in the way the 'rare' LP's are introduced. Safe to assume a couple of those complaining will get Ching. The others grow more vocal...or just quit.

How did you arrive at the 20% figure? My math showed a slightly lower chance.

Fil likes this.
  2. Tex

Tex Commodore

You will definitely hear from @Tex either way.
    If it's another letdown you'd better batten down the hatches.

3. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

But spare a thought for us poor pirates that have all 6 already? What is there for us to look forward to? Outfits?

I'm starting a whole new thread for the supposed "lucky ones" to complain on ;)

John56, porrig and Fil like this.
  4. Tex

Tex Commodore

Please bring Ching
    [​IMG]

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Trading starts in 7 hours, when my normal ship docks too... PLEASE bring Ching Midoki

6. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

My trade ship has sunk at sea with a loss of all souls onboard. No new LPs for me this week.

7. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

WAIT you got trade ship already?

8. Bad Bob

Bad Bob Powder Monkey

I am currently waiting for Ching Shih.

Please can someone who actually gets her list what the upgrade requirements are for each level.

I'm not overly concerned when I get her but I am currently sitting on 52 of the supposedly uncommon Golden Idols and would greatly appreciate knowing how many of them are actually useful and what else I need to stockpile for her upgrades.

Many thanks

9. Bathplug

Bathplug Powder Monkey

Prepare to be dissappointed. She starts off really weak and not many pirates follow her during her special ability. You can get her to about lvl 7 which really makes no difference. Then you need magestic rubys from chest which cost gems if you want to upgrade her further.

10. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

11. Cornelius and Annabelle...

12. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Cornelius and Annabelle

My strike continues. No gem purchases until Ching Shih arrives on my trade ship.

13. John56

John56 First Mate

Ok, I got Ching! We can close this thread now :)

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  14. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Same old, same old for me too. No Ching yet. Discouraging.

cmooneey likes this.
  15. yeti

yeti Captain

Ditto :(

16. Fang likes this.
  17. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Yet another ship with nothing new, what a great way to start off the weekend.:mad: I wish the ship would come on Mondays, because Mondays always suck

cmooneey and yeti like this.
  18. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

After logging into my other accounts. Ching has arrived. I still do not have her on my main, which is where she is really needed. But on one of the alt accounts she is at, it only has 40BP :eek: I need to do some raiding real fast to get BP before she leaves.

Fil likes this.
  19. Burnz

Burnz Captain

20. Fil

Fil Captain

She came on my supplemental trade ship just as rumor had predicted.

Neener, neener, neener. :p