Friday's Trade Ship Will Be Here Soon. Is Midoki Listening to Its Disgruntled Pirates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirate Christian, Sep 23, 2015.

1. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Of course not, he was just mocking all of you. Supplemental Trade ship... Lol

Fil likes this.
  2. Fil

Fil Captain

@Cunnyfunt, can you please come handle some special face slappin?

3. Fil

Fil Captain

I do not mock sir*. :mad:
    I am a super serious pirate.

Oops edit * sir or madam

4. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

@HornyQuokka what guild are you in? You truly erk me and I'd love to come find your base.

5. Tex

Tex Commodore

@Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki] @AngryBeard
    Same question everyone else has!!!!
    I still didn't get Ching this week only repeats!
    Three weeks of the same f****ing pirates!!!!
    You guys promised at least 1 new LP every week and it was a damn lie!
    I don't care to wait yet another week waiting.
    Can you fix this bullshit and send another ship before next Friday?!!!
    The anger and frustration you are causing to your loyal players is unbearable!!!!

850arrr, Burnz, Typhon and 4 others like this.
  6. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

I am in complete agreement.

@Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki] @Beck [Midoki]

When is Midoki going to stop slapping their loyal players in the face? Please give us an answer!

7. Fil

Fil Captain

Lynsey has addressed this. She said some LPs were rarer than others. It was kind of like saying "no soup for you" but with a big smile

I wanna know when the huge gem sale is :D

8. Pirate Christian

So, which is it? Is "no soup for you" what we should expect or should we expect a "supplemental trade ship"? You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth.

If you're here to just rub salt into our wounds, do us a favor and shove off.

9. Fil

Fil Captain

None of the rumors i have heard are soup related nor do they involve soup either directly or indirectly

Bou Regreg likes this.
  10. Pirate Christian

Your credibility is falling like stone kite. I think you're full of bovine scatology.

11. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

What else can I say?

12. Fil

Fil Captain

It says disreputable right in my signature...ijs

13. Pirate Christian

Thanks for confirming that your claim about a Supplemental Trade Ship was "disreputable".

That was helpful in dispelling all false hopes that Midoki cares about how their actions are causing loyal players to experience extreme frustration.

14. Fil

Fil Captain

I cant post pics here but if i could i would post one of a unicorn pooping a rainbow right now

awbo and Travis like this.
  15. Pirate Christian

Here, I'll do it for you.

[​IMG]

awbo and Fil like this.
  16. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Don't shove LGBT flag in unicorn, its not so tolerant yet, wait a couple of years...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  17. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

You mustn't be playing that long, you don't seem to understand how useful her ability is in battle.

18. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Stop messing with the angry people lolz

Becker Redbeard, awbo and Fil like this.
  19. Fang

Fang First Mate

Both my accounts got the same two pirates again. Mack & Boomer x2. I am getting very tired of this game. I am close to quitting. Kinda sad because I really like the people, especially my mates in TN

20. Typhon

Typhon Powder Monkey

Well said. I've put up with a LOT of bugs in this game, more than any game I've played in the last 20 years but I can understand that if they could fix them all they would as they wouldn't want to intentionally aggravate their own customers. That's what I thought anyway. I simply cannot for the life of me figure out why they keep giving us the same duplicate pirates over and over again when the pirate most people I know wanted was Ching. Where is the logic here? Why annoy your customers?

If Ching was a special pirate that cost 2000 gems I would be annoyed but at least I could understand that Midoki is a business and has to make money. This just makes no sense and is, and I use this word seriously, stupid.

As a late Ph9 I have very little to do so when I logged in today and saw that there was no Ching again I just logged off again and loaded up clash of clans, that's a few more gems spent. Supercell should send you guys a muffin basket.

cmooneey likes this.