Friday's Trade Ship Will Be Here Soon. Is Midoki Listening to Its Disgruntled Pirates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirate Christian, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Typhon

Typhon Powder Monkey

Cornelius and Annabelle, which I've already had for weeks. No Ching yet again. What a joke of a company. I find it ironic that Cornelius' description says that "for a long time apes were his only friends". You could put a bunch of monkeys in charge of this game and they'd do a better job.

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

I got repeat pirates again too.
    This game just continues to disappoint week after week!

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Sorry to hear Tex. I paid the Trade Ship captain 2K in gold to deliver Fil's Ching to you. Guess he absconded with my gold.

Fil, Tex and bucket like this.
  4. msuma

msuma Powder Monkey

corne, anna, craken, and romeo agains! this is a joke?

5. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Yeah, got Ching this time...now upgrading her to LV 17 in a row....all needed materials stored already. :p

6. Fil

Fil Captain

If you walked i to a shoe store with 2k in PP gold you couldn't even buy a used sock o_O
    And my Ching came on the supplemental Trade Ship, not the regular one ;)

7. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Fil, you're beginning to sound more and more like a hacker to me.

8. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

I got Ching so time to upgrade her

9. Bat

Bat Powder Monkey

Oh, wow. Still no Blackbeard on trade ship. Why am I not surprised. #NeverLucky #Rigged

10. bucket

bucket First Mate

Same here bat. Have been waiting 5 weeks for Blackbeard since I got the first five LPs. Have 60 diamonds and 62 silvers waiting to use on him for upgrading. Will wait and see if he comes in next week. Atleast this means I can upgrade McKraken some more since they both require cooper. Hopefully all of us will have better luck next week.

11. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Got all LPs... but I'm still not happy.

I had vowed to buy Red Dragon when Ching came to thank Midoki, but Ching came without the outfit. Oh well, it ain't fun waiting...

12. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

It is an unfair advantage for some players, while i've seen some having her (Ching) on lv 15 already, some of us keep waiting for her, I understand the randomness but every player should have the same opportunities to advance in the game, way too long, waiting for the next ship to come and getting the same pirates, everytime this happens you really think about taking a break from this game.

Dragonn Mistress and cmooneey like this.
  13. Tex

Tex Commodore

Another week. Another Midoki letdown.
    Still missing Ching.

cmooneey likes this.
  14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Another week. Still no Blackbeard. Not losing any sleep over it.

I have plenty of work to do with my other LPs, and I get the concept of Random, AND I get that the LP system is designed to be a lengthy process, so whether it takes 1 week or 10 weeks to get him, it really doesn't bother me.

# Johnny Doe # and peg-brain bob like this.