Friday's Trade Ship Will Be Here Soon. Is Midoki Listening to Its Disgruntled Pirates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirate Christian, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Clearly the person(s) who made the decision to annoy and frustrate the most loyal and long time players of Plunder Pirates has to be a plant from Supercell. Because anyone looking out for the interests of Midoki would never be so foolish as to make a decision like that.

2. Fang

Fang First Mate

Customer service or user experience can be a serious blind spot for many. They have their agenda and will refuse to even look or think things like "how will this make our customers feel?"

I work in a profession that depends on good User Experience in order to be successful. I am constantly beating my head against stubborn people who have no clue what I am talking about. I say, " your customers are unhappy", and they just look at me like I'm an alien.

Do you like fish sticks?

"please..just get it..."

Fil likes this.
  3. awbo

awbo Captain

So would pooping a rainbow be classified as a number 3?

Seriously, I have had a chuckle at some of these comments because what else can you do but laugh really. Midoki have made a mistake here, a BIG mistake. Now who is going to be man or woman enough to admit it and make a change? Give us Ching AND Blackbeard on the next ship please, just dump this rubbish about rare and common and all that, they are clearly epic or whatever because of the COST, don't make them hard to get as well. Everyone happy. The end.

850arrr, Maverick and bucket like this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, I'm a loooooooongtime player of PP, and after getting the same pirates several times for the last few weeks, I finally got Ching Shih today.

Do I wish I'd have gotten her sooner?

Sure. She's a fun pirate to have. But that's the luck of the draw.

Has this delay caused me any problems whatsoever?

No. I still 3* 99% of my raids and win 99% of my defenses with the other LPs.

And at any point did I feel there was any justification for whining about it on the forums?

No. Again, luck of the draw. She comes when she comes.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    Drunk Platypus, Bear and Travis like this.
  5. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

I want to rip out the hearts of Midoki all most of us want is Ching so give us Ching and DONT MAKE IT RANDOM just make it so black beard and chi are next week and every mad person will be gone but no your gonna give is Annabelle and monkeyman next week for sure

cmooneey likes this.
  6. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

))))~~~ I want a t-short with this text next week for sure

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  7. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

That t-shirt would be sold out it'd be hard to find so if it existed good luck

8. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

After catching up on the conversation, I am right to assume barely anyone has got Ching Shih and Blackbeard both? I sure haven't!

9. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

[​IMG]
    C'mon now, wouldn't post this except NO ONE is winning much defense now if evenly matched.
    I easily three starred your base last week in a rumble. Not bragging, defense is weak now.

I also got Ching today after a couple weeks of repeats. Hadn't gotten myself worked up because I read the "rare" statement and believe that Midoki holds the line on their initial plan, without fail in the face of intense negative response. Individual complaints, no matter how often repeated, are unlikely to accomplish much.
    But if you feel passionate, hold the line on your own spending, don't then buy a gemmed outfit SeaDog!

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, first of all, my base design has remained unchanged since May 2015 because I am lazy. It's a PH8-specific layout that is amazingly obsolete. Sure, I can be 100%ed by a good player with a good army, It happens every rumble. And to be fair, most people who attack are farming (or attempting to). but like I said, I still win 99% of my defenses. Didn't say anything about winning 99% since I started playing the damn game. :p

11. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Boooo Mack and Romeo aaaaaagain, not funny midoki not funny one bit.

Maverick likes this.
  12. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

8 pages on this... Oh god these forums are hilarious.

Drunk Platypus, Fil and Kelani like this.
  13. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Becker Redbeard-
    My spending has gone UP since LP releases. But also my frustration.

14. Ultimate Sea Dog

@c00ni Do YOU have Ching?

15. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

No, not on my main island.
    Yes, I do want her.
    No, I don't feel a sense of entitlement for something that has been announced as chance.

Fil, peg-brain bob and Bou Regreg like this.
  16. bucket

bucket First Mate

I was hoping to get blackbeard today to complete the first six legendary pirates, but alas this did not happen. Saved up copper all week and decided to upgrade McKracken to lvl 10. I really need Blackbeard though, my silo is full of his materials. I have collected 56 diamonds and 46 silver bars, along with the aforementioned cooper. Hopefully I will have better luck next trade ship.

Maverick likes this.
  17. Ultimate Sea Dog

I have BB but no Ching... got BB in Week 4...:(

18. Fil

Fil Captain

My wife has neither BB nor Ching. But she does have a ticket for a ride on the supplemental trade ship so fingers are crossed

19. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Are you still spewing unicorn poop re: the so-called "supplemental trade ship"???

That is nothing more than a mean myth and spurious rumor.

20. Fil

Fil Captain

Excellent use of the word spurious, Just dont see that everyday.
    Bravo.