Friday's Trade Ship Will Be Here Soon. Is Midoki Listening to Its Disgruntled Pirates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirate Christian, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

They make one LP the fixed LP for the week and everyone has the opportunity to recruit that one and the other one is usually a choice between two or three other LPs.

2. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

yep it's pretty dumb. i have so many ching mats, if she doesn't come in the TS, i will not have space for another week, and then maybe... another week.

we aren't going to get mad when we have 6 and want the other 6. we just want to be able to use all the mats in the game.

this is really going to suck for new players when there are 12 LP and they get repeats over and over.

3. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

Has it ever occurred to you that the only fixed ones may be Romeo. Mack, Annabelle and Cornelius? ...and the other random one is a weighted drawing of all six and duplicates make a redraw?

HornyQuokka and peg-brain bob like this.
  4. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

If that is the case then that is the stupidest system I have ever seen. Why can't Blackbeard or Ching ever be fixed for everyone- heck even Mack was fixed twice when BB hasn't even be fixed once, and this is coming from someone with BB

5. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I think @SitFlyer_ was trying to say that the common LPs can become a fixed pirate whereas the rare LPs cannot become a fixed pirate (that is a rare LP can arrive only by the luck of the RNG). If the rare LPs could become a fixed pirate then they would not be rare.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  6. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

I understand what SitFlyer was trying to say. I was only dissing Midoki for that luck based system not the actual person. I don't really care if my Legendary pirate is rare, I just want Ching.

7. Pirate Christian

Trade Ship arrived with Annabelle and Cornelius and so my strike continues!

[​IMG]

8. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Cornelius and Anabelle again!

9. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

[Edited for obscene language]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
  10. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Lol....Funny....:D Same here, but whatever.... I keep on playing.

But i agree to the Silo upgrade part, at least give us that.

11. yeti

yeti Captain

Yup, cornelius and annabelle again for me, too...oh so random, lol

12. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

What makes it even worse IMO, is every outfit is a repeat as well. I'd love to at least spend some extra grog/gold on some outfits but they offer the same ones, every week, over... And over... And over

I'm being negative, but there's nothing positive to say at this point. 6 weeks later and still don't have 6 pirates. Others had 6 at week 3

13. Pirate Christian

Yep, i'm going to keep play, for now, but Midoki will not get another dime from me until they send me the LPs I want.

14. Fil

Fil Captain

I was able to procure a spiffy new outfit for Boomer, that makes up for the rest :D

15. Pirate Christian

The worst part is waiting an entire week, getting your hopes up, then getting slapped in the face and then having to wait another entire week. This is the dumbest decision I've seen any game developer make.

16. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Same old, same old for me too. Another week with very little to do. As I am saving resources for Ching, no room to store other stuff. And ability to upgrade existing LP is very limited. Midoki's design to slow down and make people strategize LP priorities is working. Certainly does make for a boring game though. On the bright side, I still have the nearly 200 unopened chests. So once the bottleneck breaks, I should be back in business.

17. porrig

porrig Crew

Cornelius and Annabelle for me too. What a pointless feature this is.

18. Pirate Christian

Another reason why this is an extremely dumb decision on the part of Midoki is that the longer they wait, the less I will have to pay to upgrade Ching Shih.

[​IMG]

19. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

I've come to the conclusion that the TS will always let-down. I have a lot of iron , but Cornelius can have it. I'll make some more by the time I get Ching in 2 months. Thanks for 19 rubys.

As for the post about spending less ^. This is absolutely true. I contemplated buying chests during the sale. But since I had no space (and wanted to open all the chests in hopes of extra gems to spend) I saved my $$$ and didn't spend any.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  20. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

EVERYONE DEMAND A PIRATE LETS START WITH TINTO