Friday's Trade Ship Will Be Here Soon. Is Midoki Listening to Its Disgruntled Pirates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirate Christian, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

What Midoki really needs to do is abandon this whole "rare LP" nonsense. It is only causing anger and frustration.

2. Pirate Christian

One more thing Midoki (@Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki] @Beck [Midoki])

I was just looking at the Plunder Pirates Facebook and there were quite a few people verbalizing their frustration with the trade ship only bringing the same LPs week after week.

Here's something for you to consider, the people on FB complaining about this absurdity don't post here on the forum nor have they read your FAQ. Chances are they will never come here and read the full FAQ. From their point of view, Midoki is being stingy and is ruining the game through their bizarre non-sensical decisions. In their minds, it doesn't make any sense that they haven't been able to recruit Ching Shih.

One of the people posting at FB said, "The game is dead to me."

Y'all can either change course and back off from this really bad decision or continue to upset and alienate more and more players.

I strongly advise that you abandon this whole idea of "rare" LPs or you are going to make players of Plunder Pirates rarer and rarer as more and more of them leave in frustration.

3. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I see now they have changed the info on some of the items in-game, Caeser needs Gunpowder & Tinto now needs Masks too, if just getting enough for Annabelle wasn't enough, they add another LP to the worst paying out item in the whole game. Great idea Midoki, my Annabelle is at lvl7 & getting any further is a nightmare, I really have no idea what the hell these guys at Midoki are doing, at best I get 2 Masks per day, some days none at all, despite sailing just for Masks.
    The game is seriously going down hill, I can honestly say I fear for the game, I can't see it lasting much longer.

4. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Poor guy, ur Annabelle is only LV 17 and cause u have trouble finding masks, you think this game will be gone soon? o_O:rolleyes:

I highly recommend you delete the app today. MighT be less painful instead of being online and plundering while they pull the plug. :D:p

Drunk Platypus likes this.
  5. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Learn to read idiot, here I'll write it bigger for you.... LVL 7. That's lvl for level. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Since you love using these so much I'll add a few for you.

I've no idea what you're talking about it being painful, unlike you I can stop playing anytime, I actually think you're a funny sort of person, unlike others here that like to vent or tell Midoki where they think they're going wrong or where to improve the game, all you do is jump on people that are obviously annoyed. You suck off Midoki so much your breath stinks, anyway, I'll let you get back to it, see ya, hope you don't choke on it.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. Pirate Christian

@Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki] @Beck [Midoki]

There are several key members of my guild, who without my prompting or even a knowledge of what I've been posting here on the forums, have announced on our guild chat that if the Trade Ship arrives tomorrow with the same LPs that they already have, these members plan on leaving the guild and possibly quitting the game altogether.

It has taken me a long time to build my guild and losing key members who have been vital in contributing to our perks and rumbles would really add to my increasing frustration with how the LPs are being rolled out.

All I can say at this point is that you risk really upsetting a lot of faithful players if you send us the same LPs on the Trade Ship tomorrow. That would be the dumbest decision yet.

Please change course.

7. bucket

bucket First Mate

I would really like blackbeard to show up on tomorrow's trade ship. He is the only one I need to complete the first six legendary pirates. My silo is full of materials for him to upgrade. I not betting on this however since nobody that has got Ching Shih has Blackbeard or vica versa. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow on their trade ships. We will need it.

8. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I can totally understand some people's anger with not getting Ching, it's very annoying to get the same LP every week, but I wouldn't quit over it, tell your guildmates to hang in there, they will get her soon enough. No need to quit over not getting the final LP. I feel the same way about map drops, like my endless hunt for Masks & never getting them haha, but I won't leave because of it, I'll stick it out, PP is still the best game of its type, by a mile.
    What I think will happen tomorrow is we will get either Tinto or Caeser, I see they have updated the item info to include those two. If they are going with BB & Ching being "Rare" LP, then it's very possible they want us to only have one of those each for a while. So I'll bet one or both of those show up tomorrow, each player getting one of the two.

9. Pirate Christian

The nightmare that the weekly Trade Ship has become, continues.

On board this week was Romeo and Mack.

My strike continues. No gem purchases until I can recruit the LPs I want, especially Ching Shih.

10. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Same old, same old for me too. Not even a new outfit. Luckily, I have alternate accounts to keep me occupied. As main account is rather dull right now... Exploration ship out. Exploration ship in. Exploration ship out. Exploration ship in....

850arrr, Becker Redbeard and Fil like this.
  11. Maverick

Maverick Crew

Same romeo and mack. Have anyone got all six?

850arrr likes this.
  12. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Ok. THAT's IT. I've paid my share of the game (just look at which Lp is wearing what outfit in my fort to get an idea). But who did I get this week? The two idiots (R&M). I took a deep breath and looked at the outfits. WHAT??? The 2 available ones were Where's Hendri (annabelle) and As You Wish (Romeo). Both gems.

I bought those (of course), but this time I was just about to lose my cool. God knows what happens next week.

No Ching = no happiness from this player.

13. Ultimate Sea Dog

My friend has all 6. nearly shredded his base out of spite.

14. Maverick

Maverick Crew

So Envy! At least they should give us more silo spaces, lots of blackbeard's material are clogging up my silo and no sign of him yet.

850arrr, bucket and HornyQuokka like this.
  15. Ultimate Sea Dog

Same here. I exploded at him

16. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I can tell you that not having Blackbeard yet isn t a great loss, compared to Chin Singh. I have Blackbeard upgraded to LV 16 and hes still quite useless, sadly. Would gladly give away my Blackbeard for a LV 1 Chin.

Maverick likes this.
  17. Souki

Souki Powder Monkey

At last... I got the last pirate for first season. Ching Shi. Thanks Midoki.
    Tim to upgrade her.
    All 6 LP complete.

18. Ultimate Sea Dog

Spent quite a army to shred his base. 100% and he was a PH9... not bad for a PH6, eh?

19. porrig

porrig Crew

I finally got Ching so have all 6 LP's now. Let the training commence!!

20. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Truly the biggest oversight or neglect with this game. Head on the nail you have pounded.

cmooneey likes this.