It is time for PH12...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Island, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

More like this actual day to day scene in the Midoki offices:

[​IMG]

WePillageYou likes this.
  2. Burian

Burian Crew

What kind of monster is it? It doesn't seem friendly

Fanta likes this.
  3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

That’s CTHULHU - https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

(Merely viewing it is supposedly enough to remove all trace of sanity, therefore if that IS Midoki's daily work environment - the release pace of updates suddenly becomes clear!) ;):p

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  4. Fanta

Fanta Powder Monkey

Call of Cthulhu is Chaosium's classic roleplaying game of Lovecraftian horror in which ordinary people are confronted by the terrifying and alien forces !
    My friend Wendo’ told me about Cthulhu but it is a new update for the game or what?????
    @Lynsey [Midoki] please reassure us for the game continuity and new plans for the future!@Lynsey [Midoki] please save us @Lynsey [Midoki] knock once!!!

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

:eek:

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Feed it some mentos, alka seltzer and sparkling water and hi tail it.

ElFrenetico and WePillageYou like this.
  7. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

I recall @Lynsey [Midoki] (if not then @Chris [Midoki] ) saying that they were trying old events to make sure guild events work - and they had new events ready to launch. This was back in 1998 though, like most promises.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Lol, I think the only game I mayhave had on my phone in 98’ would’ve been Solitaire

WePillageYou likes this.
  9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

New PH12 release? How about we put a lock feature on WD & Priestess, just like Aeronautic. Then we’ll see people actually using some strategy. Food for thought

10. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I thought the only phone game available in ‘98 was Snake!? ;):p

WePillageYou likes this.
  11. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Sounds familiar. What the heck is the hold up then? Guild events seem to work just fine last time I checked. Launch already! 98’ sounds about right.:D

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  12. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Hey, I remember snake. I was hooked on Monopoly for the longest time, then I left my phone in my pants and it got washed with a load of clothes, lol.

13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Way way way past due :(

Sea Patriot likes this.
  14. Ian

Ian Commodore

Hmmmm... looks like me in the morning before my coffee :eek:

peg-brain bob and Sea Patriot like this.
  15. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Read @Christy ’s post, share it and repeat

16. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Oh but the usual two levels of new walls :mad:....though I guess you get the bad with the good, so bring on the PH12!

17. I guess an option would be to play less! We rumble twice a week. That ways it’s still fresh for us.

18. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Ok @Lynsey [Midoki], it’s been a couple weeks, what did the elder gods say?? What are you allowed to reveal!??! Please, anything at all would be great!

Thanks, and happy sailing!

-Oak

Sea Patriot and Intimidator like this.
  19. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

The Elders got eaten from that monster :eek:.
    @Lynsey [Midoki] can't ask them anymore :confused:.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Intimidator likes this.
  20. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Do you hear that snapping noise?? Thats the sound of more purses and wallet closing each day we hear nothing. Believe me when I say there ARE loyal fans who WANT to spend money. Unfortunately many have lost/are losing hope nothing is coming at all. Maintaining status quo is all that appears to be in the future from my eyes. Still a few die hard players left that enjoy their mates company too much to quit playing altogether...hoping for something...anything... How long will that hold idk?

Sea Patriot likes this.