It is time for PH12...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Island, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Burian

Burian Crew

Well done Midoki. Tonight I will dance with UR

2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

:confused:

;)

Unique Rebel likes this.
  3. Burian

Burian Crew

Also with you ziaaaa

I'm very happy today

;-)

4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Best bug fix ever!! :):):)

Unique Rebel likes this.
  5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Best day ever till we find out its going to take 1,000,000 BP for the upgrade :eek:

Just kidding, good news we are getting some needed updates :)

6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I’m looking forward to gemming all my attacks to upgrade again... I’ve never done this before. This is definitely new and exciting. I’m literally in shock and awe at the news :eek:

7. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Thanks Midoki :) looking forward to some stuff to do! :p:D

peg-brain bob and Unique Rebel like this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

:eek: All I see is WALLS.... MORE WALLS!!!

9. Floki

Floki Captain

Fluro green walls 3 level ups too.....:eek:

10. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

What the colors will be? Hopefully not more black and grey. That looks depressing. :confused: And during storm it is even more pitch-black :cool:

11. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Not pink I could prob tell u that;) or maybe make them pink and tell all the fb and Twitter people to make them go away they have to join the forum instead:)

12. Ian

Ian Commodore

“Beige, I think I’d like the ceiling Beige!” :rolleyes:

13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Looking at to sneak preview it’s going to be grey and gold.

14. Ian

Ian Commodore

With a new PH it will also mean a well earned reprieve for our friends at PH9. As top player rushe to upgrade there will no longer be farming the PH9. My condolences for those who have just upgraded to PH10 :(

850arrr and Intimidator like this.
  15. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Haven’t hit a ph10 in a long time. Hitting a 9 is just plain mean don’t you think? Haven’t needed resources in a while so you never know:D Congrats to all you ph 10s out there, best of luck! Youre gonna need it. Ph9 can take a breather. ;)

Oak Island, 850arrr and Ian like this.
  16. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Yes, i think ph10 is now in big trouble.... ph12 are attacking too.... oh crap, my mini is a ph 10 :confused:.
    I suggest some kind of shield for just upgraded smaller ph’s, That gives the player a little bit more time to upgrade his defense. I think in 2 months a active player can do a lot. I noticed this every time i upgraded. Own defense is the smallers phs defense, but the game let’s attack 2 numbers bigger ph`s during rumble. Somehow not fair. You just can’t protect your resourses... and you need a lot to build or upgrade something.

:eek: I attack in rumbles ph 9 too with my ph 11...but only when their resourses are good... ;)

17. Floki

Floki Captain

Did not start out beige I tell you its the smoke I say, from smoking Christians. muhahahaha...Ok thats that subset completely offended who to next me muses...

Ian likes this.
  18. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Great banner bob

19. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Is it COMING SOON ??? o_O:)

20. Floki

Floki Captain

over it dont care