Multi-Guild SLAP fight

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by GeNeTiiX, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

What did I do in SS? I slammed wps for many alliances I made friends along the way. These raiderz people just never jumped around like us so there views are differently

2. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

It should be obvious by now that this isn't a father son issue. If such were the case I would have removed internet capabilities by now.

It's hunting season again. Enjoy it.

Sorry Tortuga Guild. Looks like this thread is heading to the top.

TC

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  3. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

The popcorn has gone stale and the bacon fragrance has dissipated from this thread.
    Time to go elsewhere for entertainment...

Regards

4. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Stop calling people names and simply ignore him!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Killjoy....

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Is this you right now?
    [​IMG]

7. I had to find ferretbusiness's posts to see what Angrybeard was talking about. Apparently ferret likes the direct approach, calling people names or ordering them to die or eat something nasty. Too bad we cant all try for at least a LITTLE cleverness in our insults.

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

filthysnotrag likes this.
  9. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

[​IMG]

10. Watch it, guys. I have a large wooden badger just WAITING to be rolled to your gate...

Tex and Gangrene Beard like this.
  11. Tex

Tex Commodore

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

13. Christy

Christy Commodore

What's this thread about again? o_O I'm lost

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Christy It's about how everything's fine until the popcorn runs out.

Ashraman and Christy like this.
  15. Tex

Tex Commodore

In the spirit of the Christmas Season I'd like to offer an apology to anyone I may have offended in this thread.
    With all that green popcorn flowing I got caught up on the Hype-Train.

GeNeTiiX, you and I both antagonized each other early on so we both need to look in the mirror. I truly believe everybody deserves a second chance. So I'm giving you another chance and welcome you to the forum. I also revoke my #PLUNDERED entry featuring your avatar (even though it was so clever :D). I hope the winning Gems go to a more worthy cause; like helping those poor souls on Kelani's base who lost their island in a horrible storm. Or perhaps to Stone Cold Steve Austin for Plundering the guy who stole Baby Jesus. ;)

I'd like to wrap up with a word of caution... As the wise witch doctor once said, "Second Chances have their limitations and work most effectively with a sound strategy". A pirate is only human after all. So if you wish to repair your reputation; show some modesty, treat others how you wish to be treated; and Don't Mess with TEXAS! :cool:

16. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

This thread should be locked. Too much needless cruelty is ruining my holiday cheer.

Genetix,

Upon meeting our guild's entry requirements, I am willing to invite you to join Bad Piggies. Please see the initial post in our guild recruitment thread for details. If this interests you, please give me a PM as we have some things to discuss first.

17. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

I'm in a guild already. I'll let you know if something happens with my guild

18. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Best of luck, Genetix.

19. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

The End [CLOSED]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.