Multi-Guild SLAP fight

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by GeNeTiiX, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tex

Tex Commodore

You made it personal Generiix. Go join Ed's guild so he can let us know if you really a douche or not. But you probably can't cut it there either.

Landon likes this.
  2. Landon

Landon First Mate

Your actions reflect how people perceive you as. No one talked bad about you. But the way you presented yourself made it seem like you're better than everyone here. You've just started playing this game last month, I've been playing since September. I'm still a noob and I'm still learning even though I'm a hell of a lot higher ranking than you. Just because you have the $$$ doesn't mean you're better. A little modesty and humility can change how people treat you.

If you think you're the best player in the game, so be it. Your legacy is being shaped by you and judged by a lot of the respected guilds in this forum.

Respect is earned not bought.

Ashraman and Tex like this.
  3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'm so glad my guild doesn't have any of this stuff going on. The worst we have to deal with is a random member going off their meds every few weeks. :)

Captain Harlock and Christy like this.
  4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Same here Kelani. I am wonder what we are doing wrong in our guilds, we have no drama either. I need to come here for a little excitement lol.

Christy and Kelani like this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I guess we're just too focused on enjoying the game as a group, being respectful of other members, and in my case, being an old fart. :)

Tiger Claw likes this.
  6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Got you beat by a decade, but that is exactly it. Look at the age of those who have drama, and it's not us old farts lol. We learned to chill and long time ago. :)

7. Landon

Landon First Mate

This never happened in my guild. It was just a mere observation based on the behavior of the OP, and the response of the guild/guilds he applied to.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  8. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

@Edward Kenway, IMHO Genetic would be best off remaining a lone wolf.
    Reading his posts in this thread he started, he doesn't appear to play well with others.
    Possibly he and his BFF @J0ck0 could start their own guild?
    If so, I'd wish them the best

Edward Kenway and One-Eyed Willy like this.
  9. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I would welcome them in one of our guilds. I have no issues with either of them. I like people who gem everything and have confidence and desire to be tops. Fits in well with many of our guild members, we are just a little less vocal about it in public.

Kelani likes this.
  10. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Hey spongee I could join your clan start some drama and leave in a huff if it would make you feel better goid at acting lol.

But they need to hold my spot open in Bulldogs

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Would you please. If I give you some names, could you kick a few before departing in a huff? :) If you join us, we might just kidnap you. When Bulldogs come looking, we'll be "Jezekat who?" :D

12. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Oh could i! That be the greatest!

13. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

So you want me to lie and say I'm looking for a guild that thinks there good but really doesn't stick out to me. I know which guilds are good and which guilds are just rank whores and could careless about being active. It shows cause some of these guilds up there have people who haven't played in months but still on the roster. I know I'm damn good and proven based on the other games I have played and this game is the same. CoC was top 10 in the world right along with MDSHAF and Jorge Yao years back. I'm very well known on SS and am very good at that game. So why can't I be confident in my abilities? I may sound rude but that's just the way I text. Check out the 2nd page of this thread and you will so the disrespectful people. Remember confidence breathes success.

14. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Awe did tex get told to take his posts down that's cute.

15. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Oh so you didn't call me a idiot in our line group that I was in? Right please keep going.
    And I quote "So funny because I was in that thread and didn't even realize he was in my guild until I saw that "banner" this morning. Lol. Why didn't the idiot just use the one the rest of us are using that my son made (shock)" so why come on my thread now and start shit when you know you messed up and refuse to just handle this in a different manner.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  16. Tex

Tex Commodore

What posts was I told to take down exactly?

17. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Page 3 all your posts went bye bye

18. Tex

Tex Commodore

None of my posts are gone you Genetik mutation.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Lol @ whoever edited the thread title, but I distinctly said Multi-Guild SLAP fight :)

Salty Snack likes this.
  20. Tex

Tex Commodore

Why did you change your dumb-ass signature when I busted your balls?
    For a $15 iTunes giftcard Generiix can create a banner like this for your guild...ha ha ha :D
    But it's not funny cause it's true....So, any takers? C'mon guys what do you really think?!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.