Multi-Guild SLAP fight

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by GeNeTiiX, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Yeah I tried to make this thread die a while back but some new person always joins in.

2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I can't believe I just wasted ten minutes that I could have spent watching the Christy Cam.

3. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Exactly my point^

4. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

^if you really wanted to let the thread die, all you had to do was just stop posting.

5. Landon

Landon First Mate

You don't have to lie. You just don't get it.

I'm the baddest most kickass player, in my opinion. My goal is to be the best ranked player in this game. I'm confident that I can get there and don't get me wrong, it's not just me, it's every player in this game that has the same goal as you. I'm confident, but I'm not arrogant. But unlike you, you got your butt kicked out of every top guild that speaks English in the game. With all the gems you have, that's a pathetic display of how terrible of a player you are. (As in, you don't get along with others).

Oh.. Just FYI, since you think you can be at the top of the rankings, you can have an unlimited amount of gems, there is no way you can ever be at the top of the rankings. I think you fail to grasp the idea that in order to get up there you need the support of multiple guilds to be there. Just look at the leaderboards.

So if you think you can do it yourself, wake up! And to point out one last thing, I've played coc too and there are issues in that game that's plaguing this game as well. I just can't believe you're not seeing it considering you call yourself a veteran. (See the paragraph above this for that reason)

filthysnotrag likes this.
  6. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Need multiple guilds to climb to #1 on the personal leaderboard?

7. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Yes GeNeTiix, even spending $100's of dollars in gem buys, highly unlikely to achieve top spot. Once you get above rank 850-900, you are only getting 1 point per raid if you get 100%, and no points for anything less than 100% on many of the towns at that level. Every time your shield drops, expect to lose 5-15 points as most people above rank 800 don't lose attacks. It is only a question of will you get 100% or not. Do the math. Figure how much gemming you will need to do to compensate for the lost points every time you log off and get raided. Add in the number of raids you will need to do at 1 point per raid, assuming you get 100% on half of them to reach the current top guy rank of 1300+. Most people can't afford to gem themselves above 900 rank, much less up to 1300 of the current leader. Need members of other alliances high enough in rank, willing to lose to you while dropping rank, and able to coordinate timing of the two of you on at the same time in order for them to lose to you right when you drop shield before another player attacks you and takes away your points. It is not a challenge to be taken lightly. Will need cooperation of several players from other alliances.

8. to say the truth @GeNeTiiX was with me same guild he upgrade things so fast but his attacks is not that good
    he was drop his troop at wrong place
    although i wont say that i am that good at attack
    tho i am sure that i am good at defense

and good points @Shark Bait

9. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

I am going for loot when I go for 3* I wouldn't drop closest to the gold storages. Totally different combo and raid strategy.

10. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

^What he said. It's never too late to stop.
    You know that thing they say about finding yourself in a hole.
    Just stop.

Regards

11. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

+1
    Besides, I don't think @GeNeTiiX is fierce and reckless enough to join us. We only want real pirates!

lol:D

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  12. TBird

TBird Captain

Grog Popcorn ready for everyone...
    Let's keep the fun going :)

[​IMG]

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

YES! :D They need a +10 Like button, cos I'd hit it for that post. Nice job, sir!

Christy and Tikigirl like this.
  14. nah no one makes Grog popcorn better than me o_O

[​IMG]

Christy, Tikigirl and Kelani like this.
  15. Imagine sailing the seven seas after that... Good thing we're all sitting down enjoying this slap fight :D

Christy, Tikigirl and Kelani like this.
  16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Brings new meaning to "you're looking a little green, there"

Captain Harlock likes this.
  17. "Yes, I've watched too much guild-slap-fights yesterday..." :D

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
    Kelani likes this.
  18. Tex

Tex Commodore

19. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey