Multi-Guild SLAP fight

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by GeNeTiiX, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Sounds like bad piggies would be a good fit for you. VERy

2. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Yep they always have some push going, island or rank. And as long as it's not a rank push they don't care of you are at 1

Ashraman likes this.
  3. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Hey Capt. Ed!
    Lots of great info here. I'm reading when I get I have the time.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  4. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Wait for guild wars to come. I do a lot for my team;)

5. Tex

Tex Commodore

Bad Pigges will pass. Respect and teamwork trump selfishness. Even Pigs have standards.

6. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

I respect you all just wish you'd respect me. We all have our types of playing these type of games. My apologies if I came off the wrong way to anyone. I have found a guild and wish all of yours the best. As for tiger. J0ck0 and me came from samurai siege. He facetimed me saying he could get me into the guild he is in. Since I have known him for over a year now of course I am going to join my friends guild.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  7. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

You so plainly don't know what you are talking about...

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  8. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Sorry sug only read the first post not the rest. You piggies have great standersrs IMO

Ashraman and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  9. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Really?
    Please elaborate...

10. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

you think because you read a few other's opinion about Genetiix that you can say that he is "so plainly not a team player"? you have no idea what you are talking about. this game is about guilds. he was looking for the right one for him. he tried a couple and didn't like them, so he moved on. how does that not make him a team player? you people harping on him kill me. you act like this is real life. it's a game, folks. people will come and go. if you are lucky, you will have a core group of people that you can add to and take away from. the worst thing you can do is start judging people for moving around. that will become a very big part of this game once guild wars and prizes for victories are added. guilds should start embracing flexibility and movement now. prepare for it, so you are ready when it comes.

Genetiix and i have been playing these types of games together for over a year now. we played in the top alliances/guilds/whatevers and crushed bases with the best of them. we have helped many a smaller alliance win prizes when they never would have on their own. "team player" is very subjective, and i'm sorry that he doesn't fit your definition. the good thing for We R Piates is that he fits theirs.

oh, and Tiger Claw...take a look at his base now. he just started playing again on Saturday when you made your snide remark, and look what he has done in two days. that's what you and Black-ish Beard get for judging a book by its cover. keep an eye on the leader boards. we'll be there.

11. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Like two happy peas in a pod...

12. Tex

Tex Commodore

I think those 2 should start their own guild.

13. @J0ck0 I saw his base pretty good for 2 days he is on his way...and the guild he left isn't really for chasing high rank and shooting for top of boards so I get why he left best to him .plunder on

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  14. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Hi Lord M€G/\T|2ON.

You are correct. Our guild is for enjoyment and my initial post pointed that out.

PS:
    Please extend me the courtesy of sending mature private messages, not childish ones.

With Paw’s & ClaW's retracted

TiGeR

15. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

you mean mature like your post, "Not worth wasting your time. He joined ours, was treated with respect and jumped ship after 10 hours or so. His base... LOL"...

16. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Found guild base done this weekend good luck to all. Now let this thread die.

17. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Good luck in your new guild Genetiix. For reasons that still puzzle me, some people are very emotional about people leaving their guild. I can only imagine they probably haven't played many games where people jump around and help out friends or other guilds all the time. Now I can understand why so many had resistance about incorporating a personal messaging system into this game, probably fearful of other guilds stealing their players. Top players will gravitate towards the top guilds. People will jump around. I welcome it. :)

18. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

That's just crazy. " you left my guild!!!" Sorry if it don't work for me I am leaveing.

LadyoftheSea and J0ck0 like this.
  19. Landon

Landon First Mate

Keyword "TOP".

I can understand if his base was PH7, Maxed Cannons, Walls, Mines, Academy and Voodoo Hut fully researched. What got to me is the requirement for such a guild is so high that his own base isn't even comparable to the least ranked of my own. And we're not even ranked. :confused: Go check out our Black Book.

20. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

the problem is that your focus is very narrow. bases mean nothing. you know what the best sign of a good player is? the level of his troops. these games are offensive-leaning, so defenses really don't mean anything.

now, as for his base...i talked him into playing a month or so ago, and he stopped after a week or so to go back to Samurai Siege (where he has a maxed base). he started back playing on Saturday with the base you judged him on, and it is almost maxed today. anyone in your guild accomplish anything near that? people need to look past bases and give people a shot. i'm telling you now, guild wars will change everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.