Multi-Guild SLAP fight

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by GeNeTiiX, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Impressive Landon! I couldn't even begin to tell you who is what PH level in our guild. I struggle enough just remembering people's names. I guess all the slackers must've joined our PP guild, as everyone is too lazy to leave and go look for another guild. We did have a guy leave us once, came back two days later. No one asked, we just assumed he hit the leave button by mistake and it took him two days to find us again. :D

2. Landon

Landon First Mate

Its not about that man.. did he give other guilds a shot? I won't digress, but did he get booted or did he leave? I honestly don't know, but for someone to be in multiple guilds within the last 3 days is a red flag for me. It means that either this applicant has no loyalty or he's not competent enough to hold his position, within the requirements of a guild. Considering his high expectations? That's like someone going to a McDonalds asking for $100/hour salary without graduating high school.

Your base is your resume, this is how we base how strong of a player your are initially. Guild Wars will change all that. But even so, A little modesty to start off would make us think otherwise, don't ya think? ;)

Ashraman likes this.
  3. Landon

Landon First Mate

Yea, we may be smelly pirates, but at least we know who's not cleaning the decks, shooting the cannons and refilling the rum. :cool:

4. All I know is if you leave this one guild on here they will post that they will crush your island and destroy you ....grrrrrrr real bada$$ :D:Dit's game have fun in as many guilds as you feel like.

5. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

I don't think anyone in our guild has put much thought into making up a requirements list. Might be fun to do. First requirement might be someone psychologically unstable. Can't imagine anyone "normal" staying in our guild lol.

6. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

lol...i usually base how strong of a player someone is by talking with them. a base can be purchased if you have enough money. i tried several guilds myself before i settled on one, and i may try more again. that's the fun of this game. i would say trying several different guilds in your first few days playing would be more normal than abnormal. gotta get in where you fit in.

and i don't think he was being immodest. i think he was stating his desire to find the right guild for his style of play. Gen is very, very competitive and always wants to be on top. that's part of what makes him a great team member.

good luck with your guild. i ain't mad atcha...lol

7. Landon

Landon First Mate

Nah.. It's k, see you out there :D

8. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Brother J0ck0, please give it a rest. Ok?

Oh, and yes...I'm holding back from posting additional details and thus is the reason I kept my second post simple and sweet.

Thanks

TC

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  9. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

[​IMG] Woo hoo progress. @The high school degree comment... I have that Harvard background.;)

10. I just want to thank you for making this game free to play for us. No hard feelings, i'm really serious. I don't have that much money so thanks for making this game awesome ;)

11. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

LOL

12. LadyoftheSea

LadyoftheSea Powder Monkey

NiceTE="GeNeTiiX, post: 26251, member: 1631"][​IMG] Woo hoo progress. @The high school degree comment... I have that Harvard background.;)[/QUOTE]
    Nice I see gems do a island good...glad you left that Zero guild like so many before. Dont raid me please lol.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  13. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

haha I won't only raid if its 300k gold or more to take :) new sig testing it out!
    Nice I see gems do a island good...glad you left that Zero guild like so many before. Dont raid me please lol.[/QUOTE]

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  14. Tex

Tex Commodore

Wow! That's a really large and annoying banner. :eek:

15. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

jjj
    Funny cause that's the original size for forums your just used to small sigs... Just like your guilds small:p

16. Tex

Tex Commodore

Glad I didn't pay for you to create our banner. Would be needing a refund. :cool:

17. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

I wouldn't either way with the way you like to come on here just to attack me.

18. Tex

Tex Commodore

Well I am a Pirate after all! It's what we do.

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  19. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Oh your a 12 year old. Never mind.

20. What do parrots do?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.