No Christmas ships or fish on explore map

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Bear, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The Santa Ship appears at locations quite a distance out, so it may depend on which 76% of the map you've explored.

2. Cap'n Lachi

Cap'n Lachi Powder Monkey

For general information: I have taken out 3 Ice Ships and only 1 Santa Ship so far. No festive fish yet. Other than that, I'm clearing out mobs on the map and hoping for respawn of the Santa Ship or Festive Fish.

3. Kokke's nest

Kokke's nest Powder Monkey

No festive fish untill now
    2 iceships, one santa ship
    To bad they arent showing in higher frequence but the event started just recently,.
    Devs, like all others above....... i hope it's no bug!!M

4. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

3 Ice Ships and 2 Santa Ships for me. But no Festive Fish.

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I had mentioned yesterday Santa Ship had not re-spawned after 17 hours. It has since re-spawned.

6. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Thanks for the update. It seems my festive fish are in hiding as well and that's with 60% Explored.

TiGeR

7. Luqman

Luqman Crew

2 Festive fish and an Ice ship.
    No santa,maybe because my map is just 30% explored?
    Maybe the fish spawns in the location where an old mob is.Maybe,Giant Enemy Crab?

8. Withergy

Withergy Powder Monkey

@Lynsey [Midoki] My guild friend has 40% map discovered and has just defeated his 3rd Santa Ship, with all due respect I think it highly unlikely that I would still have zero sign of a single one with 76% explored, gonna do all I can to try to get my ship upgraded to uncover more, but think it seems more likely there is an issue here (especially as some people with 100% uncovered maps are saying they too have found none).

9. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Read the spoiler thread about it, there is at least 1 of the coordinates to the santa ships location.

10. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

I have a 4 star holiday ship. Can't remember if it's chrismas or Santa. The feative fish are level 1 and are located in the first 20mon of travel or so for me. I see those all the time. I haven't tried the four star holiday ship yet, I wonder if they give bp. Maybe in a few days I'll try it once i clear all the fishes for academy

11. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Oh I should mention i have 70 percent explored

12. Withergy

Withergy Powder Monkey

Absolutely nothing in the locations that 2 of my guild have the Santa Ship on...

13. There is one person in our guild who has had the Festive Fish. She's actually already taken it out the 5 times. no one else has seen it.

I took out the Ice ship and Santa ship over 12 hours ago, but those have not respawned yet.

I'm encouraged to hear that for the ships this might be due to a longer re spawn timer. I guess I'm less patient/confident considering the absence of the Festive Fish except I know now that the developers have found a problem and are working on it, so all is good then. :)

14. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Still no festive fish for me either :(

15. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

2 ice ships and 1 Santa ship, but no fish. There must be a problem. I am 80% into map.

16. BlueDaisy

BlueDaisy Powder Monkey

I haven't had any Festive Fish and only two Santa Ships and now the Ice ship has disappeared too.
    How can I do the quests? Oh, my map is 100% explored so their not hiding under any unexplored tiles.

Salty Snack likes this.
  17. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Me too Daisy.

18. fireman317

fireman317 Powder Monkey

I have 74% explored, I just found my first Santa ship, looks exactly like a merchant barge so look close

19. Stagemanager21

Stagemanager21 Powder Monkey

I have 88% explored. I have finished four ice ships and three Santa ships. Still no sign of festive fish. I went back and looked at the quests and found ice breaker 2. Need to beat the ice ship ten times! I am guessing something similar for Santa. Will just keep chugging away and hoping my fish appear.

20. BlueDaisy

BlueDaisy Powder Monkey

That's what I keep doing, just keep looking and hope they fix it soon. :)