Post your best Treasure Chest Loot here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tex, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

haha maaaaan, no luck there, I have been getting crap myself xD

But looking at you current gold stat at 1,884, perhaps you needed that golf after all:D:D

Fang likes this.
  2. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I don't know where I got that one, it was one of my first.

3. Fang

Fang First Mate

Kelani, Raider and Tiger Claw like this.
  4. Fang

Fang First Mate

ha! yeah, this is true...
    At least now I know what to hope for based on some of the other screens posted here. tex's is amazing. I didn't know you could even get gems from chests.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  5. Skye

Skye Commodore

ouch, what monster were you fighting for that 15k gold?
    Try specialized armies to minimize deaths - all brutes would have probably taken that with many less slots lost!

As for loot, my best was all 4 slots in davy jones being material (mostly rares for boomer!), but its not worth posting a screen.

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

FEEL MY PAIN :(

Ogre's Reef and Alphafox like this.
  7. Ian

Ian Commodore

Very disappointing.....

8. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

:(:(:(

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

I could hear you silently screaming at the screen

10. Fang

Fang First Mate

:eek: ...ok, you win. man, that is terrible :(

11. Tex

Tex Commodore

I can't understand why they don't ensure every high level chest is worthwhile.
    I mean why would it be ok to ever get hosed like that?

Fang likes this.
  12. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

[​IMG]

I think I had it worse lol.

13. Fang

Fang First Mate

wow you got so lucky! 60k grog! and 30k gold!
    Now you are .01% closer to upgrading your Ground Pounder to level 3!! Congrats!

o_O

:(:confused::mad: Midoki, please review the reward options.:mad::confused: :(

Gold and grog should definitely be removed from the potential rewards from chests and sea battles. At least until you get the amounts corrected. 30k gold , 20k grog, 60k grog is all worthless and insulting. or 15k g for battling a 4star kraken that took 2 hours to battle and 6 hours to get there...

It's like you are giving a waitress a penny as a tip thinking she will appreciate it. :confused: If I were you, I wouldn't go back to that restaurant...

Alphafox, Bl00dBaTh and Tex like this.
  14. Tex

Tex Commodore

Funny comment @Fang !

It's also kinda like one of those quarter gumball machines with mixed flavored. You love the red cinnamon ones but hate the black liquoriche flavor. But the machine is filled 2/3 with the black variety and you keep getting them. So you give up after spending 8 quarters and throwing them in the trash. Before you leave somebody else walks up puts in 1 quarter and gets the red.

Mr. Brown, Fang, Ian and 1 other person like this.
  15. Ian

Ian Commodore

Yes, I seem to continually find items that I currently don't need (Grog, BP and EP). But, I am in a young guild where the lower PH members are struggling to find enough of these same products (particularly BP) and where once we would say just go fishing for Big Fish, they are not finding the levels of BP that we once found.

16. Tex

Tex Commodore

Maybe I should've named this thread Post your "worst" treasure chests. Lol

Tiger Claw, WinstonCOV and Ian like this.
  17. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

As much as it's frustrating, it's fine. Just luck of the draw. Can't be pumping everyone with materials, the current system keeps us all going and going. Next you'll complain the silos don't hold enough.
    As for chests, well each level up in chest has a higher *chance* of rare/epic items, not a guarantee

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  18. It's like a half fish with some extra's.. Not bad for a chest from a 3* merchant ship.
    [​IMG]

Tiger Claw and Tex like this.
  19. Tex

Tex Commodore

I haven't even tried hitting a merchant ship yet.
    But that's more gunpowder than most of my Royal Navy attacks.
    Thanks for sharing @The Fish Eyed Pirate

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  20. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

"Can't be pumping everyone with materials"? They could at least pay out what they are supposed to, I've been hitting Blue Fish & they just won't give me Copper, they keep giving me chests which I end up getting BP & Grog from. I've been stuck on 4 Copper for days now, I can't get McKraken past lvl3, it's a joke.

Fang likes this.