Rumble Rival Matchmaking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Fish Eyed Pirate, May 21, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

We enjoy the rumbles. We'll compete against anyone that comes our way. Screw farming for grog, what fun is that?!

2. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies love a rumpus rumble. A worthy opponent is great fun. Those who roll over and play dead are dull, boring cop outs. Matching winners against winners would help keep the fun going. A kind of March Madness for pirates.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Ooooh a biannual Rumble Royale!

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

The problem with arranging a rumble is teams with multiple guilds may stack the guild just for that rumble. I want to compete against the other guild's regular crew, not their stacked crew. Hence, why I like the random match ups and not arranged competition.

Kelani and Bear like this.
  5. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

You know what I think is "Bust" about rumbles? 120 battles from a PH level 3 with 5 days in piracy....must suck that even with that gemming AND feeding him maxed troops to take out baby bases that you still lose to Pirates United...again.

XOXO

roguecylon likes this.
  6. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

It was only meant to reveal weakness in the ability to have unlimited number attacks per rumble. Hopefully, all of our guild is active during the next time we meet. Thanks for the XOXO's nevertheless! :p

7. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Most likely
    I just don't remember your certain amount of attacks, it was much more than 50 (next time I'll take a shot), I did about 15 (and thats my maximum in a day). Sure you don't "fight" in a rumble making attacks every 10-15 minutes whole your vigil ))
    Sorry for being rude, courtesy is not my best ) I just made you know how and why you beats us in a rumble. Just for your "beat them twice" don't proudly hang in the air )
    I think its absolute folly to gem hundreds for lamentable 35 gems ) Especially at current rumble conditions.
    Midoki is forcing us to gem by Rumbles. Sorry, I don't buy it )

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  8. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I don't spend gems to win rumbles. I spend gems because I like to attack lots and learn more and progress faster. I spend the same amount of gems daily that I always have. Rumbles are a little extra fun for the whole guild.

Using gems does not make one a "cheater", besides we only have 3 people including myself who use any gems in the whole guild. Please share whatever screenshots you like - we have nothing to hide. We beat you twice fair and square, and when we were done, we beat you a second time. Yes I will be proud of that, because you were #6 on the leaderboard so clearly a strong guild. If that's not enough, we'll beat you there soon enough, too. :p

Nothing personal, we just strive to be the best. ;)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  9. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Wish you luck ) 10 hrs of attacks a day must be rewarded :p

10. Willard

Willard Powder Monkey

We were just matched up against a "guild disbanded" guild...bet we beat them.

11. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

We want a rematch!. ☺. Our current Rumble will only top out at 800k and Souls outnumber all four other builds combined.

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  12. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

You know, rather then trying to fix matching, perhaps this answer is to fix length? Right now, Souls is in a rumble with FOUR other guilds that combined have fewer members then our whole guild, which effects payout (only 800k!) So instead of trying to fix the matching, why not tie length to the total number of pirates -- a minimum of twelve hours for 100 or fewer to a full twenty four for over 225?

13. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

We are rumbling against Horrific right now.
    Should be a great match up, but now the chat has gone haywire and the game has gone screwy.

Lets fix the basics and get he details done later

Cocobean likes this.
  14. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Absolutely!
    All in here!

15. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

You mean my nephew and niece? Must suck that a pair of newbies with 5 days in piracy handed your sorry asses to, what, the top five or six of your players? Twice (the second time without gemming, but then again, I'm an old fart who can't remember if he had breakfast or what he had for breakfast.)

You may want to recruit them. ;-)

16. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Handed us what? Another win last I checked...PU is 2-0 against ya Sinister, and you haven't even dealt with our best yet. Why recruit from someone we keep beating? Better luck next time! :cool:

Oak Doak likes this.
  17. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Again, handed your top five players their collected butts. ☺

18. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Handed us our butts by....losing? So confused, must be the blonde....

Oak Doak likes this.
  19. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

PTO - translation for you. Their best player is a 5 year that has played the game for a few days. Move along. Absolutely nothing at all to see here.

PTO Plunderer and Oak Doak like this.
  20. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

and that was the greatest win streak by a 5 year that just started playing the game. Nice try

PTO Plunderer likes this.