either become the servant of midoki or get lost...is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaK, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaK

SaK First Mate

im seeing several of my thread or post have been deleted from the forum without giving any reason or response...i just dont find them anymore! why? because i told about some glitches or shouted at midoki for buggy gameplay and didnt care to put my opinion infront of all...

not only me but the thread "i quit" from @J0ck0 has been closed....what the reason for that? because he said about his opinion or he said some harsh thing about some so called reputed players who cant play this game but boast about themselves and show off.

dont know whos doing this? midoki staffs or moderators...

and i am sure this thread will be closed soon

J0ck0 likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We haven't deleted any of your threads or posts. The 'I quit' thread was closed due to escalating abuse and insults between two posters.

We don't mind (and in fact welcome) constructive criticism, bug reports, etc, but we do ask that it is done in a respectful and non-abusive manner (as the vast majority of posters with issues do).

小绿(Green) likes this.
  3. SaK

SaK First Mate

@lynsey yes my thread about closing app while taking revenge and atacking other vilages have been deleted! cant remember the exact title of the thread right now. but check well it has been erased completely from the forum!

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

I'll ask to see if anyone knows where it went. Did it contravene any of the forum rules, eg contain strong swearing, inappropriate images, abuse directed at another forum member, etc?

5. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Midoki, feel free to delete any of my posts. I got enough authority in game and real life to don't care about fate of my precious pearls here ))

6. Virus

Virus First Mate

I think the key word you guys are looking for is..... Respect ;)

Christy, SaK, ElGordo and 1 other person like this.
  7. Lynsey [Midoki]

I've checked, the post was removed due to foul language.

8. SaK

SaK First Mate

@ lynsey u know what? The way u take care of things here, comment, help and hear us is awesome! Respect and admire that!

But let me tell u something that post was just my expression full of frustration and some players who commented there thow they were giving no good info but provoke people , that was aweful.

Let me tell u another thing here are some people in this forum who think they are very respected and top members and comment everywhere but in reality they dont even know how to play the game. But they have to comment and poke their nose everywhere.

Anyway im not writing a letter to u...lol...
    I love this game but i hate doing all this things when people provoke me!

J0ck0 likes this.
  9. SaK

SaK First Mate

Such people of extra boast here...

Was it necessary to comment that and spam here?

Do u think midoki will take ur permission before deleting ur post!

10. Floki

Floki Captain

How about the weather today real nice....:D

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

There ARE young people that play Plunder Pirates and very well may be in the forum. As I mom I am happy to see the threads with foul language being removed. Well done @Lynsey [Midoki]. Plenty of other ways to express yourself without resorting to foul language :rolleyes:

Ian, Smelly_Vile, Skull King and 7 others like this.
  12. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

This!

Smelly_Vile and Christy like this.
  13. Floki

Floki Captain

That!...oh don't start this and that again!!

14. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

@SaK, you good fella, don't popple ) You need to discover again terms "joke" and "irony" before re-read my spam. And no offends, man.

15. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

@Barbed I like joke and irony but I have often problems with it especially in groups with non native speakers.
    And french is very different in language and culture to english and german.

16. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

but girls in bikinis are ok for those same kids???

SaK likes this.
  17. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm pretty certain most kids have been to a beach or a pool and have seen people wearing swimsuits o_O women in bikinis....men in speedo's :rolleyes: Maybe even wear them themselves. My personal opinion, it's completely different.

Tikigirl likes this.
  18. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

So we are comparing Sak using the f word with girls in bikinis? How is that the same at all? Have you all gone mad?

19. wietze

wietze Powder Monkey

foul language simply show no respect for someone else, bikini and speedo are simple swimwear......

20. Tex

Tex Commodore

I'm not taking sides here. But for clarification what is defined as bad language? I can understand the f*** word but where is the line drawn? Almost every network and cable television show use language daily that they would've been fined for many years ago, not to mention showing much more sexually explicit imagery than girls in bikini's. I am a proponent of free speech and would not want to see these forums over policed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.