either become the servant of midoki or get lost...is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaK, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

is that the best you have, Tex? i'm in the biggest and (arguably) best guild in the game. you may have heard of us. we are currently ranked number one (and have been that way for a few months now since the chinese guilds don't really count). we accomplished this without an artificial push. we did it because that is who we are. THE top guild in PP. feel free to stop by and learn something.

and you completely missed the point, so i'll try one last time. you were pointing out that i had PU in my sig while i was in CA, as if that was a problem. i added a couple other banners to show you that anyone can put any banner in their sig while being in any guild. it doesn't mean anything. you, sir, are very big on making terribly inaccurate assumptions.

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Uh oh. Better cancel my family beach trip due to the scantily clothed women:eek: ohhhhh no and men too with no shirts :eek: oh the horror of a family vacation :rolleyes: seriously??? Can someone close this thread please? It is a absolutely ridiculous.

Smelly_Vile and Floki like this.
  3. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

good idea. there may be profanity there, too.
    oh, and a beach is where you expect to see that. not a forum for a "kid's" game.

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thank you for the free advertising for Red Flag Fleet :D :D

5. Christy

Christy Commodore

The Pirate Queen banner suits you well o_O

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

I have heard a lot about you. Mostly negative comments that you are a disrespectful and pompous ass. As to who you are referring when you say "us" and claim to be ranked #1... Have no idea what you're talking about. A few hours ago you were kicked from Christian Adult guild and are homeless so far as I can tell. You also appear to suffer from insecurities and false illusions of grandeur judging by your own asinine postings. Almost forgot to mention you are a quitter, said so yourself, don't have much respect for that.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    Christy likes this.
  7. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

This movie sucks.
    Anyone up for popcorn and soda?

J0ck0 likes this.
  8. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Now that was funny

9. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Yawn... More bad assumptions...You need to update your stalker status.

10. Floki

Floki Captain

Maybe he is on a crusade and you know what happened last time......Lets invade Palestine in the name of...:p

Christy likes this.
  11. Tex

Tex Commodore

Exactly what we need around here @Floki please clean up this thread with fire. ;)

Christy and Floki like this.
  12. Floki

Floki Captain

J Jerk
    O on
    C computer
    K kick him
    O out.................His witty wep ar tay does keep me amused and after all what do expect from an obviously insecure powerless fellow Mummy probably still does his washing.

Mummy: Lights out Jocko
    Jocko: Yes Mummy....Love you

Christy and Tex like this.
  13. Floki

Floki Captain

Not worth it Tex he keeps falling on his own sword...:D

Christy likes this.
  14. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Christy, Tex and Floki like this.
  15. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

You really need to study history...

16. Floki

Floki Captain

I did what's your point?

17. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Then you would know that no one invaded "Palestine" during the "crusades".

18. Floki

Floki Captain

Before you shoot your mouth off you may need to get your facts straight....If your going to disagree with me that's ok but you cant make up your own history and expect people who can read to believe you...I think you need to go and actually read some history!

In the Beginning
    The immediate reasons for the crusades center around the city of Jerusalem, which is a holy city not only for Christians but for Jews and Muslims. After the fall of the Roman Empire, Jerusalem and the surrounding region of Palestine was controlled by Muslims who, despite religious differences, permitted Jews and Christians religious freedom. But in the early eleventh century, the Seljuk Turks—who were also Muslim—took control of Palestine, including Jerusalem. Rather than allowing religious freedom, they closed Jerusalem to both Jews and Christians. Also, the Turks started invading the Christian lands of the empire of Byzantium, which bordered Palestine. These two aggressive moves by the Turks started a chain reaction beginning with the Christian emperor of Byzantium sending envoys to the pope seeking help.

Need I go on....

Burnz, Tex and Christy like this.
  19. Tex

Tex Commodore

I'm no history buff but a cursory search on the topic supports @Floki . Not surprisingly.

Floki and Christy like this.
  20. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

The "crusades" were fought over Israel as you so kindly pointed out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.