either become the servant of midoki or get lost...is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaK, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

They type then forget quick bro lol

2. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Who says he isn't? Again, terrible assumptions.

3. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Most definitely not an insult or personal attack

4. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

It got Jorge Yao making 6 figures overseas working for SpaceApe. Gaming can get you sponsors which pay for stuff and in the long run can get you making more then you can working a regular job. Who said I'm not successful in "real life". I'm the youngest person in my work to be at where I am on the ladder of bosses. Anyways though you can make money on games it's just how big you make it. You commented again after saying goodnight btw

5. Christy

Christy Commodore

OK so now none of this is making sense. I do however like your hypoChristy reference :D not sure what I ever did to make you guys hate me so much. But such is life o_O:rolleyes:

6. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Neither is this a personal attack

7. Floki

Floki Captain

I can't see how that is a personal attack unless it hit the nail on the head and then if it did I am sorry but with a little coaching we will get you out of your room and one day out the front door there is a whole world out there to explore.
    Ever been in an aeroplane...They fly you know!

8. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Personally your fine. It's your friends that annoy me

9. Floki

Floki Captain

No personal insult would be me going your a c@nt but i never said that as I would not!

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Yes sweetie I know all about making money on games :D Wish you the best of luck with that. May want to work on the personality disorders first o_O

11. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

There it is lol does it have AC in the summertime and heat in the winter? My room has that built in already:p

12. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

I don't hate you, Christy. If you'll remember, I was there when you left sinister for we r. I even left because of their treatment of you. What I don't like is your sudden self-importance and hypoChristy. You were much more fun when you were just starting out and humble.

iDiPSkoal likes this.
  13. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Definitely not insulting

14. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

ADHD has its moments I must say lol

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Well now if I was "fine" I wouldn't be getting criticized here by you all the time. I tried to be your friend. You really seemed nice when we chatted. Sorry for upsetting you and @J0ck0 so much. And NOW I am off to bed for real this time o_O

16. Floki

Floki Captain

Oh I'm stopping this it only brings me down to their level and that is for children bye children play nice.

17. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Now fioki is one of us lol there all showing true colors now woo hoo! This community may have some spunk after all!

18. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Bye Psycopath!

19. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Clearly not an insult

20. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

You are a coward and a scumbag for posting a picture of someone without their permission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.