either become the servant of midoki or get lost...is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaK, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

so let's say in not GENENTIIX then what it's okay to attack a guy not even there to defend himself? Lucky I am still around to catch the act.

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

That was going to be my second guess after @J0ck0 , like I said you are like two peas in a pod. :D
    Allow me help you with your new guild name...
    [​IMG]
    Last time we matched wits @GeNeTiiX you were outmatched, embarrased and obviously hid behind your new identity. What a joke! I said it before and repeat it again, don't mess with Texas! Thanks for the laughs! Lol :D

Christy likes this.
  3. Floki

Floki Captain

oh so that gives you the right to be abusive?

Moderators where are you you guys need to fix the abusive trolls??

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

That's the one. Lmao

5. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Hide behind your screen tough guy;) mega sending shit I see lol

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Nice pecs bro!

7. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

I didn't post a pic of me did I so you can go right on ahead and judge.

8. Tex

Tex Commodore

What is your new game identity going to be now that your cover is blown? Doesn't matter we will recognize you by your inability to be a civilized person or a team player.

9. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Civalzed
    It's not hard to point out the obvious. That's the difference between me and you all. I play to win and be on top. You all play for fun and to make online friends. I'm 22 your older way older I take it so yes your wiser but I haven't hit the age where I'm layed back like you all.

10. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

You misunderstand me. I'm not hiding behind anything, nor am I being mean. I'm just saying you are funny looking, have poor social skills and are probably somewhat psychotic.
    This does not make you a bad person...and yet, somehow, you are.

I enjoy this game. I enjoy hanging out with this eclectic crowd both in the guilds I am part of and these crazy, fun people on the Midoki forum.

But people like you are just rabble rousers and crap stirrers and are not a part anyone enjoys.

There are builders and destroyers in the world. I ask you...which are you?

Tex likes this.
  11. Floki

Floki Captain

Sooooo what have you achieved lately?
    Ate the most doughnuts?
    bet you still live at home....

Christy likes this.
  12. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

So posting a picture without someone's consent is okay? I'm a competitior that's how I was raised that's how I will always be. I strive to be better in any thing I give a try. Samurai siege base was maxed played in 5-6 of the strongest teams in the game. CoC played in North 44 when they were on top and had a maxed base. I compete. I'm not here to make friends who I'll never meet in real life. Have you ever broken up with someone and then never hear from them again? That's how it is when you quit these type of games. You put in all this time and effort to make a fun group of friends for what? As soon as you stop playing in there guild guess what? You never hear from them again. Like I stated I play with a edge and I compete. I may come off as a prick but really I do have feelings I'm normal I just get pissed when people don't put there all into things.

That's the problem with this world we live in today. To many people rely on others to get jobs for what? To make a little more money then there last job and there friend becomes a coworker? Then everyone else at that job knows the only reason you got the promotion at work is you knew your boss before you started working there and got buddies. I like to work for what I got. I get a energy off of bust my butt for what I have. I may not have much but atleast I know I earned that myself and wasn't handed it. That cannot be questioned nor taken away. With that being said I'm sure you all mean no harm. Me personally this is just two different type of players clashing for no reason. I'm a die hard you all may be die hard but come off as casual. No disrespect from me to you all anymore. Just stay out of the path because it's really quite a opinionated subject. The men in overalls being destroyed by suits. When is this world going to learn.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  13. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Don't like competition? Another fine example of your hypoChristy...

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm not one to criticize someone for their looks so I won't comment on the photo. Looks are skin deep. It's ugly personalities I just can't understand. Ahhh well. Made me comment when I said I was finished :rolleyes: goodnight everyone. Play nicely :D

15. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Pot meet kettle

16. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

So you tell me to stop with personal attacks but look at you buddy. Hypocrisy at its finest.

17. Floki

Floki Captain

^^^Earth to Dipstick this is a game not real life you might need to get a real life
    Point out where I have personally insulted anyone!

18. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

For what? "who ate the most doughnuts"

19. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Does this count? again. As much as you like to throw the troll label around, you and your gold are showing your true hypoChristy.

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Maybe you could strive to be "the best" on some real life things rather then games? You know.....something that REALLY matters. It's a "game" for a reason. And being the best in a GAME really gets you nowhere in the real world.

Black-ish Beard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.