either become the servant of midoki or get lost...is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaK, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christy

Christy Commodore

I would really love to see a post where I claim to be better then ANYONE else in this game. I am a very humble person. Actually with a very low self esteem!! I apologize to you and anyone else if I came across as being better than anyone!!!!! Pfffft. If you only KNEW!!

2. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Right....

I am now so insulted I might shed a tear.

Naw, still fine here

But you have to admit, it's a pretty funny picture. Whoever it is.

3. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

He actually is seeing how the first post was deleted. Good day.

4. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Thanks for needlessly chiming in. Did I say he was the original poster? No. I said he is a coward and a scumbag for posting it. My facts are fine.

5. Tex

Tex Commodore

Goodnight and sweet dreams little princess.

6. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Good day. I said good day! You need to watch more that 70 show!

7. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

You may want to stay off the forums and work on that tiny little base of yours...yikes

8. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Just let them be bro. They can have the forum remember there post count means millions to them. Rather the post is beneficial or not that's all they want. Hence why fioki made 4 or 5 nonsense direct comments and then left. I may start playing just to make them all shut up lol

9. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

[​IMG] everyone's thoughts right now lol

10. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Can't

Saving my money to take my family to Mexico this weekend. A week at the JW in Cancún is not cheap. 1st class seats for me and my family, again, not cheap. That $1000 or more you spent on a game...a game...will buy a lot of quality tequila where I'm going.

BTW, you mention my base. Does this mean you are stalking me now?

...freak

11. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Well seeing how your telling the guy your life story now lol. All good I'm flying to cancún tomorrow on my private jet! Me and Michael Jordan gonna party it up this weekend!

12. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Don't drink and money isn't an issue or I wouldn't have spent it. Have a safe trip. Maybe you can work on your base on the plane.

13. Liquix

Liquix Crew

How could a thread with such an unnecessary discussion survive that long?
    Usually this kind of threads are at least a bit amusing, but I got disappointed by this one. It was a waste of time to browse it - just a hint for everyone who hasn't read through it yet.

J0ck0 likes this.
  14. Tex

Tex Commodore

Sorry to disappoint you. We will all try harder next time.

15. Liquix

Liquix Crew

But don't do it for me. Do it for everyone, who isn't involved into the discussion and only reading through it, because of some freetime and the hope to get some amusement for free! :p
    Next occasion probably will be not long in coming since we're in the worldwideweb, which is known for its big troll-population.

However: Could someone explain me who Genetix even is/ was?
    Please don't take this question as an invitation to bash him. I'm seriously asking for facts only.
    Hope he doesn't feel offended by my lack of knowledge ;)

16. Tex

Tex Commodore

If you found this thread boring you probably won't enjoy this one either.
    But it is a classic. :D
    http://forum.plunderpirates.com/index.php?threads/multi-guild-slap-fight.4053/

17. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

This thread ain't nothin' but crap. Cya around elsewhere and pay attention, the ban hammer is in close range for some of you landlubbers!

Darke Shadow, Skull King and JimmyM32 like this.
  18. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

As this thread has just turned into a flame fest, I hereby declare it CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.