either become the servant of midoki or get lost...is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaK, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floki

Floki Captain

Its high school stuff did it when I was 12 but you don't even need to know much about history to figure out that Palestine was a region where the crusades were centred on.
    Kevin Costners Robin hood points this fact out and that is just popularised pop culture.lol

Tex likes this.
  2. Floki

Floki Captain

Stop posting silly things Joke O and go get some education then come back!

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

I'm beginning to wonder if @J0ck0 and @GeNeTiiX are actually the same person. So much in common. :D

Christy and Floki like this.
  4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

What ever happened to GeNeTiiX? Did he make the leader boards after spending his lottery winnings?

TiGeR

Christy likes this.
  5. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

You must know what you are talking about. Your sources for your information so far are Kevin Costner and http://www.idiotsguides.com/education/world-history/quick-history-crusades/.

This conversation has gotten completely side tracked as is your pattern, so I will just say that the history of that region is far more intricate than your simple attempt at explaining the crusades.

6. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

He did indeed.

7. Floki

Floki Captain

I thought idiots guide was appropriate in this case...And I am happy to debate the intricacies of the crusade or even modern politics in this region including the border changes after the second world war....Are you sure you want to its a little complicated?

8. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

"Lottery Winnings". So who are you again? Don't see ya anywhere on the leaderboards? Game doesn't seem to show you having a good base. So who you judging? Oh right we're back to the MY FORUM POST COUNT MEANS EVERYTHING.

9. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

I'm beginning to wonder if your 2 scoops of stupid or one scoop? LOL!

10. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Your guild blows bro remember your only good at one thing. Not running a guild. It's posting on a forum.

11. Floki

Floki Captain

^^Why the personal insult? Are you this low in real life?
    Post a pic and let us critic you!
    Sorry for me this is a low act..............Well you show your true colours you sir are a cad!

12. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Sorry but your gonna pronounce yourself the queen of a game and not expect some feedback after you not even being that good at the game your gonna get some bad feedback. Not gonna fake the people.

13. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

You drunk posting again?

14. Floki

Floki Captain

Post whatever you like just keep personal insults for any member to yourself.

15. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

LOL Skoal

I'm a simple farmer. I leave the skull crushing and rank pushing to guys like you that kick ass. So why the upset remark? I just asked a simple question, nothing more.

TiGeR

16. Tex

Tex Commodore

I think @iDiPSkoal and @J0ck0 should start their own guild and show us all how great they are. Oh wait... @iDiPSkoal already tried starting a guild but nobody joined. What a big surprise! Well you guys can start a guild of two and the rest of us will funnel the other trolls we kick over to you. Should be lots of fun.

Floki likes this.
  17. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

I'm GeNeTiiX if you didn't know lol

18. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

I'm waiting for the wars to start and we'll see what happens. Stop calling people trolls when your a troll yourself. Every time you post your cranky or upset or Rude.

19. Floki

Floki Captain

Unlike you who is just abusive.............

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Rumor has it he may still be here w

LMAO Friend of mine told me that a while ago :D odd how @iDiPSkoal was able to be a respectable player in our guild chat while he was there briefly. And how he abided by guild rules. I think the REAL @iDiPSkoal / Genetics is really a sweet kid just looking for attention the only way he knows how. Sometimes when kids need attention ANY attention makes them feel good. Even if it is all negative. Oh and by the way @iDiPSkoal your timing leaving the guild was perfect since I was in 10 minutes after you left to kick you for all the drama you were starting in the GroupMe chat. I am finished with this thread. Go ahead and start bashing me. I'm getting used to it now :D ready???? 3 2 1 GO!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.