either become the servant of midoki or get lost...is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaK, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

using your brilliant logic...i'm pretty sure kids have heard foul language at said pool or beach. don't poke me in the eye because i don't approve of either. i'm just pointing out the hypoCHRISTY in your judgement. if you are going to appoint yourself the police of what is offensive, you need to be prepared for those who are offended by what you and your guild post.

i believe women (and men, but in this case we are discussing women) should be modest in their speech and attire. i find it hypoCHRISTICAL and ironic that someone would complain about language and be accepting of the exploitation of women, especially given that someone is a woman.

2. TBird

TBird Captain

Jocko
    I thought you quit
    Why are you here?
    Why do you care if you don't play this game?
    If you quit, move on please.
    Sure they will take you back in CoC or Boom Beach.
    Friendly Fire is a fun game, you could try that one for a bit.

Christy likes this.
  3. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

one has nothing to do with the other, timmy. focus...focus...shoot, lost you again.

4. TBird

TBird Captain

And this is the point where Jocko becomes a troll, AGAIN...
    [​IMG]

Floki, Christy, Daddy P and 1 other person like this.
  5. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

awwww...you made a meme pointing out how you felt that i was a troll and completely left out that you were the actual troll who felt that i shouldn't be able to post my opinions on a public forum if i choose not to play the game. another fine example of the hypoCHRISTY of the Rad Rag Sheet...i'm not sure how that is trolling, but things are clearly different in the Red Rag Sheet.

6. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Don't feed the tr......
    ...aw, you know

Christy and Daddy P like this.
  7. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

tim deserves to eat, too...o_O

8. Tex

Tex Commodore

My only question for @J0ck0 , noticed yesterday that you joined a guild called "Christian Adult". As I pay close attention to all the posts in the forum I wondered how that guild would put up with your rubbish. Today I see that guild is one member short, any guesses to whom that might be? The point is this, if you are truly a Christian, that's great! Why not practice what you preach, turn the other cheek, and treat others how you wish to be treated? Now go ahead and bash my brains for the comment it's what you do. o_O

Floki likes this.
  9. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

I won't comment if you didn't look at the full roster of CA. :rolleyes:

10. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

what rubbish? that i tell people that they don't have the right to tell me that my opinion is wrong? that i tell someone else that they are being hypocritical for condemning foul language, but are perfectly accepting of scantily clad women? how dare i?

are you a Christian?

11. Tex

Tex Commodore

I did look at the full roster before writing my post it was 49/50. I see @J0ck0 rejoined probably after reading my comments. Well the question still stands. I'll also be watching closely to see how a guild called Christian Adult tolerates him. Strange he still flys the PU banner in his signature line. I'd say part of his problem is he can't make up his mind.

Christy likes this.
  12. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

you, sir, are a stalker...lmao you may want to find another hobbie if you are that obsessed with what i do and where i am.

are you a Christian?

13. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

Then love the game, and make your actions your own. Being provoked should never be an excuse to be rude or disrespectful of others. Do things because you want to, not because you feel others are pushing you to act.

Gangrene Beard, Burnz and ElGordo like this.
  14. Tex

Tex Commodore

Well @J0ck0 has once again been removed from Christian Adult.
    I'll assume he was kicked and applaud them for it.

Christy likes this.
  15. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm pretty sure it was @Lynsey [Midoki] 's judgement not mine. AND if you read the statement again, I said "My personal opinion." Midoki can run their forum the way they see fit. Just like a parent can decide what TV shows they expose their children to. Of course kids hear it, it's inevitable I applaude Midoki for not wanting it in their forum. And exploiting women???? Now come on. That is a HUGE stretch. A woman in a swimsuit is exploiting women:rolleyes:

Done discussing parenting and the exploitation of women with you :D have a great day

Floki and Daddy P like this.
  16. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

:D

17. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

I don't know Christy personally of course, only through her posts on forum and I can see she is the highly respected and well-liked commodore of a very excellent little fleet. I think that while modest speech and attire certainly have their place, so do kindness, respect, and cool and collected dialogue. We should speak to others the same way whether it is to their face, or from behind a keyboard. To be clear, I have no problem with the F word, but I think it should be saved for certain times and places, and this forum isn't one of them. I also think bikinis are better at the beach than the supermarket, and I do believe intelligent, respectful discussion is appropriate 100% of the time.

Burnz, Floki, ElGordo and 3 others like this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thank you @Tikigirl. And agreed.

19. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

so a lot of assumptions on your part (not surprising as that has been the very thing that i have been speaking out against).

1. you have no idea why i joined CA
    2. you have no idea why i am no longer there
    3. you have no idea why i briefly returned
    4. based on your lack of response to my repeated inquiry as to whether or not you were a Christian, you should probably not comment on what it means to be a Christian nor tell me how a Christian should act. additionally, your assumption is that how i was acting was not Christian. what you are basing that on i have no idea since you have never answered my questions in the first place.
    5. i can fly whatever banner i choose to fly (see below) no matter which guild i am in, and see point 1 for another reason i can fly the PU banner while in another guild.
    6. why are you a class-5 clinger and following my every move?

lastly, if i am to understand those with more popularity than me, profanity is bad for kids but scantily clad women is ok? just wanted to make sure i am on the same page.

20. Tex

Tex Commodore

You promote all these other guilds in your signature because they won't accept you. Maybe if you worked on your attitude you would not be kicked or rejected by these other guilds. Even better,why don't you start a guild of your own? Here's some free artwork you can use for your very own guild banner Mr. Troll.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.