New ship has arrived - with the very same pirates again :(((

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gantorak, Sep 4, 2015.

1. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

:D
    Prove what?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skull King likes this.
  2. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Nice. They should have made her the pirate that everyone could choose.

Cocobean likes this.
  3. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I agree, sadly it wasn t me that got lucky, but one of my guild mates.

Materials for her are blocking 6/25 silo spaces, well at least i can go on 24/7 upgrade mode, if i ever get her(so nxt Friday). o_O;)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  4. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

What's her defensive perk?

5. Pirate Christian

So how many weeks do we have to play that "random game" in order to recruit Ching Shih????

Not a good idea Midoki to release Ching Shih as the random pirate!!! More Frustration for those who've loyally played the game since its release!!

Bl00dBaTh, SaK and HornyQuokka like this.
  6. Pirate Christian

@Chris [Midoki] @Lynsey [Midoki]

Why are you making decisions that frustrate your most loyal players??

Ching Shih should have been the pirate that everyone could recruit today. Although I'm glad that Shih is the 6th LP I don't get to recruit her this week and there is no guarantee that I will be able to next week or the week after. I am seriously just about finished with this game.

I play games for enjoyment, NOT frustration.

Bl00dBaTh and SaK like this.
  7. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I m pretty sure she is the "guranteed" pirate nxt week, then all 6 legendaries have been.

8. Pirate Christian

Week one the fixed pirate was Mack and the random pirate was Romeo or Cornelius
    Week two the fixed pirate was Annabelle and the random pirate was Cornelius or Blackbeard
    Week three the fixed pirate was Romeo and the random pirate was Blackbeard or Mack
    Week four the fixed pirate was Cornelius and the random pirate was Annabelle or Blackbeard
    Week five the fixed pirate was Mack and the random pirate was Romeo or Ching Shih

It looks to me like Blackbeard and Ching Shih are not slated to be the fixed pirates. Which means good look getting them. You've got a 50/50 chance on the week that they are kind enough to release them as the random pirate.

That is just bone headed stupid. :mad:

9. Wow! Her initial ability is way low,and i mean lower than boomer but i guess since everyone has her materials, that wouldn't be a problem

HornyQuokka likes this.
  10. Pirate Christian

@Chris [Midoki] @Lynsey [Midoki]

Customer Service Basic Lesson #1: Always keep your most loyal customers happy. It is far less expensive to keep your most loyal customers than it is to recruit new ones.

I seriously have one foot out the door right now. I am just about done being frustrated by this game.

SaK likes this.
  11. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's pretty frustrating that ching wasn't the guaranteed pirates. Everyone was obviously looking forward to her..

Bl00dBaTh, SaK and Cocobean like this.
  12. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

If she was the random option this week, doesn't that mean she will be the gaurentee next time?

It does suck, but oh well. I have much more important matters to get upset about than a game character.

13. The Reaper

The Reaper Powder Monkey

I have 4 LPs currently because the trade ship keeps showing with LPs I already have yet. Other guild members seem to have 5, 6 LPs now.

Just an FYI Midoki - no need to send me the trade ship if it's not going to have anything I can purchase in there

14. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Afterall ist just a game and hey, plenty of other legendaries to upgrade meanwhile. Yes i am a little dissapointed as well but its not the end of the world. I still can looking forward to get her and then i will be even more happy, since shes hard to get( and thats been a rare thing with girls these times :D). Another week another chance...

But if Midoki keeps the most favorites Legendaries away from most ppl, this also means less potential gem spending(for speeding uograding and so on..). Not sure thats what they intended....:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  15. Souki

Souki Powder Monkey

Whoaaa. Somebody got ching shih.
    Its not my lucky day.
    Better next time.

16. yeti

yeti Captain

Coming from someone called HornyQuokka? Lol

17. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

So... What's her defense? Lol

Omg, I just realized she costs 3k BP to even get...

18. SaK

SaK First Mate

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Oh...:confused:
    No New LP to recruit again...all same boring old Pirates.

But look u can make the Old LPs become new, how: just buy new outfits(fortunately they are new always) and voila...u have new pirates! I love u Midoki. U r so kind for giving us new outfits every week, I have even forgot about the names of new LPs.o_O

19. Pirate Christian

By making LP acquisition totally random and capricious, Midoki has succeeded in utterly frustrating many loyal players.

I've lost long time guild members over the past few weeks because they've left the game over these frustrations. I've patiently hung in there, but I'm seriously nearing the end of my rope.

Not knowing if I have to wait one week, two weeks, three weeks, four weeks or even more to recruit Ching Shih because of the randomness of the LP releases is the most galling aspect of this whole system.

Exactly how many weeks will I have to wait before she appears on the Trade Ship? Will she be there before Halloween or will I be unlucky enough to not see her appear until the week before Christmas?

Week after week after week of frustration is a guaranteed way of motivating people to find a different game to play. Games are for fun, not for frustration.

cmooneey likes this.
  20. Bear

Bear Commodore

Agreed. Very frustrated this morning.